I need help in Grand Theft Auto V

Discus and support I need help in Grand Theft Auto V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why on Xbox 360 GTA V is not updated? 0a0b4069-dca3-49f2-b65b-b3bdb43724ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Call of GTAFIVE, Aug 5, 2018.

  1. I need help in Grand Theft Auto V


    :)
     
    Call of GTAFIVE, Aug 5, 2018
    #1
  2. Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

    All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
     
    Marwood II 87, Aug 5, 2018
    #2
  3. bearman3784
    bearman3784 Guest
    bearman3784, Aug 5, 2018
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    I need help in Grand Theft Auto V

    What do you mean by "updated"? The servers are still running and you can play online normally
     
    M3tal Daz3, Aug 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! If you are wondering why the recent content updates for GTA V on newer platforms (Xbox One, PS4, PC) are not released for Xbox 360, the answer is simple: It lacks power and due to the lower player count it simply makes no sense for Rockstar to still
    support these older platforms. Also you will surely have noticed the performance is despite the lower graphics quality quite poor so that adding more content would make the framerate even worse. Hopefully this answered your question. I need help in Grand Theft Auto V :)
     
    Julian_, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

    Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

    All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  7. zePainTrain818 Win User

    GTA V leaked tracklist

    www.denofgeek.us/games/grand-theft-auto-v/177862/grand-theft-auto-v-soundtrack-leaks
  8. IngameInstincts Win User
  9. LegendOfGta Win User

    Awesome vehicles/mods that could spice things up.

    Storable Emergency Service vehicles. Should have been in from the get! This is Grand Theft Auto V not "Particular Grand Theft Auto V"!
  10. The1337gamer Win User
Thema:

I need help in Grand Theft Auto V

Loading...
  1. I need help in Grand Theft Auto V - Similar Threads - need help Grand

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  9. hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five: hello community members to all new old or returning members as my first time posting a question here please i respectfully ask how do i get past story mode? i own an xbox how can i get past story...
  10. Grand Theft Auto V: Startup Errors [Need Help]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V: Startup Errors [Need Help]: Hello Prime here, And I have a problem. Everytime I load up grand theft auto v it says: "Error, Please restart your console or clean disk with a soft cloth" I own a digital copy! I have it...