I need help I’m console banned

Discus and support I need help I’m console banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help I’m console banned 27ef747c-ba78-4d84-98bf-262bb3453a78 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zVerfied, May 7, 2018.

1. zVerfied
    zVerfied Guest

:)

zVerfied, May 7, 2018
  2. Why I’m I still banned

why I’m I still console banned after it ended. I was consoled banned on February 28 and it said I was banned for 14 days. So I wrote a case review and they upheld the banned. So I waited I got on the 14 and it still said I was banned. So I waited till the
    next day which is the 15 and I’m still banned. I went the enforcement page and it said nothing about me still being banned. So I need help figuring what’s wrong with my xbox.

xKOBRA TOMAHAWK, May 7, 2018
  3. Beck LFC
    Beck LFC Guest
    Ban Not Gone Yet. Need Help

So I had a console ban that went from Aug 20 to Aug 27, it’s now the 2nd of September and I’m still communication banned on every account, it’s like it’s glitched, it says Privacy Settings Block Chat for some people. I reset my Xbox and made a new account
    and I’m still banned, I need urgent help. I’ve went on chat and they said it is stuck and they cannot do anything about it. Please help me.

Beck LFC, May 7, 2018
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Console ban I need help

No-one gets banned for not doing anything.

You need to contact the enforcement team via the posted link above. If there is a mistake, then they are the ones who can rectify it.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Console ban I need help

Hi there,

There is no way to remove console bans. You would need to head over to the following LINK to speak with the Enforcement team, as they don't
    monitor the forums.
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

Console ban I need help

console bans cant be reviewed
  7. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Console ban I need help

Surely you have broken some rules, you are not banned for no reason. The only thing I can recommend you is to go to the site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. ebzballer11 Win User

Console ban I need help

How do i contact them on that website
Thema:

1. I need help I’m console banned - Similar Threads - need help I’m

2. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  3. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  4. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30
  5. My account has been botted with followers and I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been botted with followers and I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned...: I need help my account is getting botted with followers and won’t stop giving me notifications 4eea323d-0e01-46b6-8caf-da322eed9e58
  6. Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get...: Dear Microsoft my account is getting bot followers and I’m a read I might get banned please help me 70adc19c-e0f7-4223-a461-996a2121f0dc
  7. My Xbox got hacked. & I’m banned permanently! I need help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox got hacked. & I’m banned permanently! I need help!: Three days ago I was trying to make a new password. But then after that I thought everything was safe until I woke up the next day that I was banned permanently. If anyone can help me please do....
  8. Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not: If I was playing with 2 other people and we picked up a random in warzone and they started to be racist and my friends became racist to defend echother would we get banned in anyway for defending...
  9. I need Help I’m having trouble bdndndnjdjdkdkdkdkdkdkd

in XboX Insiders
    I need Help I’m having trouble bdndndnjdjdkdkdkdkdkdkd: do i have to pay my 25 Subscription for xbox live or can i buy a 1 month Xbox live card? submitted by /u/hmmmmm-idk [link] [comments]
  10. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]