I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention)

Discus and support I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live because my freind who know my Password and loged in it and started commenting Racist things and ETC in order to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Augusto v9César, Nov 23, 2021.

1. I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention)

I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live because my freind who know my Password and loged in it and started commenting Racist things and ETC in order to TROLL Random peoples on Xbox Live...

I am not Rich so, i cannot just BUY eveything again as i still have remaining xbox gamepass months...i have been gaming on xbox since 2015.

This is my Secondary Account, My main Account(which got banned) is: Augusto V8Cesar.

Im so sorry for everything i also have done, i hope some1 with good Heart Could see it and help me.

READ AGAIN if you did not understood the situation.�� what i need to do?

Also, Some1 gived me a ''Free'' gamepass Code(1 month), that may be the problem?

SOS PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

Augusto v9César, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Augusto V9Cesar Win User

IM BANNED, CANNOT ACESS THE enforcement's PAGE, i think its CLEAR Now. Thanks for trying.

About my post i dont have sure, maybe i just got reported by the Crybabys from Battlefield 4 or Cod Warzone... noobs usualy Acuse me of Cheating, even being Impossible on xbox One... but, i still having no clue why i got permanently baned, if it were just 14 days, i would not even come here and microsoft has alot to explain...
  3. Augusto V9Cesar Win User

also, the Enforcement Team has a heartless decision, they shoulded put theirselfs on the reported people side. its just video game, not real life, things like this make people ABANDON Xbox and go to Playstation, the Steam of Gaben Newell dont do things like that, only if theyre hacker and cheater, but permantly banning a user for insults? kinda unsmart to do with ur customers

After 8 years playing at Xbox, this is what we xbox users get paid with?
  4. Augusto V9Cesar Win User

Hello, thanks for replying, listen and pay attention, i have looked at all this and didint helped much.

Remember that im also Blocked in this forum, so i cant see anything while loged in the ''banned account''

I am a Customer and i'll run after my rights in the COURT and My family member is a lawyer and i have RIghts to do it so.

I have mental illness, all what i do is PLAYING VIDEO GAME on my Used Xbox one X, So banning me is basicaly banning the only thing that make happy or having FUN instead of comiting suicide, im from Brasil and i ive learned English by just playing with my American friends.

I'm absolutely sure the enforcement team didn't even stop to think what was the correct solution to the case and banned me PERMANENTLY, SHOULDED treat the COSTUMERs better than this instead of sudeny Permanently BANNING...

Processing the Microsoft in $1.5 million is the way to make my Costumer rights work, i only wanted to recover my Account...
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You don't. Again,the ONLY way to appeal a ban is by filing for a case review via the enforcement site.

Try a different browser if you can't log onto the enforcement site.
  6. Augusto V9Cesar Win User

''You violated a legal agreement you made when starting your account so it wouldn't even get to court.''

No its not because how will i iven acess the internet without another ACCOUNT? you need a account to at least use the Browser, i did not got baned 1 week or 1 month, is, PERMANENT.
Thema:

1. I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention) - Similar Threads - need Help got

2. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  3. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  4. I got booted offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted offline I need help: Can someone help me my account got booted offline b8c948a5-beb5-4889-8b22-41a0a76ffd4e
  5. my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help: i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back 1e066919-4e67-430d-97a5-ec23f33739ce
  6. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  7. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  8. I got hacked and I need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and I need help.: Hello. You can call me R. My minecraft account was stolen earlier today (27/07/2023,15:19:35,±1.1h) and my microsoft account got deleted right afterwards. The thief somehow transferred my...
  9. My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help: - So i tried to request a password reset from the minecraft website and there was no email sent to me. - I wrote a ticket to mojang support team and the first reply they said there was no mojang...
  10. Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.: I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing my Minecraft account. I need help linking it...