I need help.. I feel like I've tried everything

Discus and support I need help.. I feel like I've tried everything in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically my xbox one has recently started to be Basically unresponsive it keeps freezing and not opening up apps or anything everytime I try to move... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lillom234, Dec 10, 2022.

1. /u/lillom234
    /u/lillom234 Guest

Basically my xbox one has recently started to be Basically unresponsive it keeps freezing and not opening up apps or anything everytime I try to move over it takes like a whole 30 seconds to actually move so I'm just kinda stuck right now on what to do I feel like I've tried everything I've unplugged and I've hard reset it

submitted by /u/lillom234
    [link] [comments]

/u/lillom234, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything

move it back to internal storage and try, could very well be the new drive. seen it happen before.
  3. SargonParidius Win User

I've tried everything. I need help!

My doctor prescribed the following treatment:

1. Download all of the trailers, interviews, in-game footage
    2. Put them onto a flash drive and/or burn them onto a DVD
    3. Insert the drive/disk into a compatible device
    4. Pop some popcorn and chill a few dozen cans of Red Bull
    5. Get comfortable and watch the disk/footage on continuous playback
    6. Repeat as many times as necessary until sated
    Of course, this procedure may not be coverage by your HMO/insurance, but desperate times call for desperate measures!!!
  4. Pakalolo Time Win User

[quote user="Crusher X303"]

BK pocket bike racer??? I loved that game best 99 cents ever

[/quote]

Yeah, the one from Burger King! I didn't like Sneak King or Big Bumpin', but Pocket Bike Racer is a fun game.
  5. Pakalolo Time Win User

Okay. I am working on getting 100% on Pocket Bike Racer until Skyrim comes out.
  6. EL JEFE 0708 Win User

I have tried everything to connect. I need help!!!

I did try it last night. Still no luck...... Direct to the modem.

Here's the error:

Can't obtain an IP address from your router or modem.

Your router or modem may not be automatically assigning an IP address.

On your PC, go to your router configuration webpage. Make sure DHCP is enabled and has a large enough address range for all devices on the network.

Also make sure that your router's MAC filtering allows your console's MAC address or is disabled. Your console'sMAC address is 7CED8D37F58D

Get help with DHCP and MAC filtering at www.xbox.com/networkhelp.
Thema:

1. I need help.. I feel like I've tried everything - Similar Threads - need help feel

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  8. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  9. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  10. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...