I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

Discus and support I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Aiden Henningsen, Feb 25, 2023.

1. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they are having the same issue. Is there anyway I can fix this?

:)

Aiden Henningsen, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Aiden, what would be the exact error you and your friends get when you try to send a voice mail?
  3. Aiden Henningsen Win User

It says “Your message could not be sent”
  4. Aiden Henningsen Win User

Can you please help me out man?
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

Thank you for the information.

Can you try to send messages to other friends or strangers to see if it works?

If I may ask, are you trying to send voice mail or just regular messages on your Xbox 360 console?

May I also have the exact error message upon attempting to send a message?

Upon checking the support website:

If you get an error like this "Message Can Not Be Sent"

You'll be unable to send messages for a 24-hour period.

You get this message when you exceed your daily limit of messages. Exactly how many messages this is depends on the following factors:

How many messages you try to send to strangers per day

How many messages you try to send to friends per day

How many unique recipients you try to send to per day

This limit is in place to prevent unwanted messaging to multiple recipients.

Also, kindly try to do the following steps:

Sign in to Xbox Live.

On your controller, press the Xbox button .

Select Messages.

Select Create New.

Select Message.

Select a gamertag or select Enter Gamertag.

Select Add Text or Add Voice.

Try both of the following:

If you selected Add Text: Enter your message. You can use the keyboard on the screen or a USB keyboard that is attached to the USB port on the front of your console.

If you selected Add Voice: Record a voice message using your headset or Kinect sensor. After you record your voice message, you can review the message before sending it by pressing Play.

Select Send Message.

There is also a note that Xbox 360 support content is no longer being maintained.

For reference links: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/xb...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/xb...
  6. smileskybird Win User

we need voicemail

No Geek, its considered the same. Voice messages and voice mail. When you listen to voice messages, The Xbox 360's Dashboard (UI/OS) brings up a small box titled Voice Mail and you listen to the voice messages. All Xbox 1 consoles have the same audio codec.
    Xbox 360 has VARIETY in ways you can send messages across Xbox Live. Xbox 1 only has ONE way to send voice messages across Xbox Live, and it's only via TXT. I'd consider going to the official Xbox feedback site. I voice message with MANY peps and friends across
    Xbox Live. IT BRINGS MORE LIFE TO A MESSAGE than just TXT.
Thema:

1. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message - Similar Threads - need help can’t

2. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  3. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  4. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  5. I can’t play my games and I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games and I need help.: I bought the Xbox game pass for console version and I play on an Xbox S (one month old) and I can’t play halo master chief collection even though I have game pass and when I try to play it says...
  6. I can’t download anything on my Xbox series x. I need any help I can get.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download anything on my Xbox series x. I need any help I can get.: My old Xbox one x also couldn’t download anything and was the reason I upgraded to the series x. My series x worked fine for the first 3 months then stopped being able to download anything too....
  7. Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...: I was banned mid game, and I always make posts i need others to play with . I tried twitter and It’s such a pain being punished for nothing Copper scav and lucky Pennie’s are cards in back4blood...
  8. I can’t connect to some online game servers. Need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to some online game servers. Need help!: I have this problem for a long long time, for some game I can’t connect to the online server I will just be stuck on connecting to online servers screen. But for some games I can. I really need...
  9. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3
  10. I NEED HELP. My xbox can’t run at 4k 120Hz on LG NANO86

in XboX Insiders
    I NEED HELP. My xbox can’t run at 4k 120Hz on LG NANO86: i have watched many reviews on YouTube that said LG NANO86 can run the one x and series x on 4K UHD at 120HZ without problems but that didn't work for me. In the 4K TV detail, there are just 2...