I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends...

Discus and support I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need help submitted by /u/rourke2214 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rourke2214, Jan 22, 2021.

1. I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends...

/u/rourke2214, Jan 22, 2021
  2. infectedblack83 Win User

I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.

Hola espero poder ayudarte,

La entrada de los controles es de 3.5 lo cual te permite habilitar el micrófono, también podria ser una falta de actualización o que tu amigo te a silenciado sin querer.

Si ninguna de estas opciones es te recomiendo que visites este linck y con gusto podran ayudarte suerte

h//beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio
  3. EvanBruceAlmigh Win User

Hi Dogelord

Try unmute your mic while the party menu is open on the left side of the screen press y to unmute your mic
  4. Xbox360 Norbert Win User

Try another headset to see if it's not a problem from the set you're using
  5. Frathos Win User

Have you made sure that your mic isn't muted on your end? A good way to check this is to see if the circle around your profile pic in the Party menu is showing up when you speak or alternatively you see your Gamertag pop up in the Party Chat overlay (enable
    this in Party Menu settings) when you speak.

Ask your friend to open your Xbox GT Profile in console Friends list and see if it is Muted and if so then select Unmute option. Your friend may have a Privacy setting enable that prevents him hearing you, maybe this troubleshooting page "Not hearing the
    other person after joining the party" section can help:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio

Good luck!
  6. Tz RyZe Win User

Hello, I hope I can be of help, sometimes it is because maybe your control is not updated, that was my case, it may also be that you were neglected and you have it turned off since the party
Thema:

I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends...

1. I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends... - Similar Threads - need help can’t

2. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  3. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  4. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  5. I can’t play my games and I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games and I need help.: I bought the Xbox game pass for console version and I play on an Xbox S (one month old) and I can’t play halo master chief collection even though I have game pass and when I try to play it says...
  6. I can’t download anything on my Xbox series x. I need any help I can get.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download anything on my Xbox series x. I need any help I can get.: My old Xbox one x also couldn’t download anything and was the reason I upgraded to the series x. My series x worked fine for the first 3 months then stopped being able to download anything too....
  7. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  8. Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...: I was banned mid game, and I always make posts i need others to play with . I tried twitter and It’s such a pain being punished for nothing Copper scav and lucky Pennie’s are cards in back4blood...
  9. I can’t connect to some online game servers. Need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to some online game servers. Need help!: I have this problem for a long long time, for some game I can’t connect to the online server I will just be stuck on connecting to online servers screen. But for some games I can. I really need...
  10. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3