I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's...

Discus and support I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't play download or anything because for some reason my download speed is 0 [img] 49f71636-0763-4e00-a560-82e38df18a85 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaseyOng, Nov 7, 2021.

1. CaseyOng
    CaseyOng Guest

I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's...

I can't play download or anything because for some reason my download speed is 0

I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's... [​IMG]

:)

CaseyOng, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's regarding network

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's regarding network

4. CaseyOng Win User

Issue now is I can access Netflix (which I downloaded using phones hotspot) and xbox live but I just cant download games. And apps.
  5. CaseyOng Win User

I am connected by wired,

Just changed a new router today and all devices work fine except my xbone (this is the device I'm using)

But I experimented the other day using my phones hotspot and was able to download stuff. It's It's confusing
  6. Raian93 Win User

Xbox live signing me out

How did you solve it? I've been having the same issues for three weeks now and chat has been less than helpful.
Thema:

1. I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's... - Similar Threads - need help guys

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  5. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  6. Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code: I got a 100 dollar gift card as a present and it has been activated so need help please 81b06ace-824f-4b38-a790-796dfd6171e3
  7. This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...: [mod removed] is. Booter Microsoft help and I'm sorry for the past things I did to get banned back then but I need help d37b6049-ae3d-4141-b5e7-c0c7f8cbd40c
  8. Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games.: Please help me, I am addicted to Mahjong and some others, please tell me how to reinstall, I am not very computer friendly, too old. abf01a27-397e-4882-a65a-2f0b4515cc65
  9. Need help with raids? I'm your guy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with raids? I'm your guy: Hello all! My name is Jeff and I am an avid destiny player. I run a clan called Arc II and help everyone and anyone with strikes, raids(vault of glass and crota) and give out Free exotic chest...
  10. Need help Hacker guy says he will boot us off and he has our IPs he says

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Hacker guy says he will boot us off and he has our IPs he says: The hackers gamer tag is [Mod removed] if any one is reading this report him and hes saying he is gonna boot my friend off for a week and we didn't do anything to him. Report this guy if hes a...