I need help getting my purchase appearing in my account

Discus and support I need help getting my purchase appearing in my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I bought the latest call of duty and as usual the amount was debited from my card . Unfortunately, i did not find the game in my account and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khalid Al Zahrani, Dec 21, 2022.

1. I need help getting my purchase appearing in my account

I need help getting my purchase appearing in my account [​IMG]

I bought the latest call of duty and as usual the amount was debited from my card . Unfortunately, i did not find the game in my account and i got the above message . Kindly assist

:)

Khalid Al Zahrani, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Khalid, From the image, an error occurred at the time of collection, in these cases two things can happen.

The first is, between 24 and 72 hours if the purchase is not completed and does not appear in your Purchase History, the system will automatically refund the amount charged to your credit card.

And the second is, the system will be able to validate the purchase and your game will appear in your Purchase History, so the ideal is to keep checking your account through the website below to see if the purchase of the game is completed.

https://account.microsoft.com
  3. ul0 Win User

I need help with my purchase

This happened to me too, except I had refunded something from microsoft to a gift card. It says I have the balance but gives me a purchasing error when I buy something. The card company says I have the amount too. Any ideas?
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Blazen_, how are you today? Hope you're well.

I'm so sorry about this inconvenience.

If the content didn't show up after 24 hours, I suggest you try to request a refund, wait for a few days, and then purchase it again.

First you will have to check the order number in your history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then, you will need to complete this form below for a refund.

There you just have to follow all the requirements requested in filling it out, and then wait for an email with the refund response.

This can take up to 72 hours.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...
  6. Blazen_ Win User

The thing is that I did another’s refund in the same order to see if it would solve the problem but now I have ran out of my yearly refunds so what can u do?
Thema:

1. I need help getting my purchase appearing in my account - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  8. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  9. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  10. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...