I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD XBOX 360 ACCOUNT BACK

Discus and support I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD XBOX 360 ACCOUNT BACK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t know what else to do, Ive asked for help many times and it all leads to the same ending. Asking for email or password or phone number… Which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Poegenic, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Poegenic
    Poegenic Guest

I don’t know what else to do, Ive asked for help many times and it all leads to the same ending. Asking for email or password or phone number… Which yes I know it makes sense to get your account back but I currently don’t have any information on my xbox account. Gamer tag to that account is “Epiluction” very old Xbox 360 account, I lost it during my transition from Xbox 360 to Xbox One when it came out recently back in whatever year it came out but that’s not the point , the point is when I tried to add my xbox 360 account to the Xbox One , it created a whole new account, and ever since that day I lost it because I have no idea about the email, password, nor phone number associated to that account because it was created from a family member of mine and that person is currently gone. So I just wanna know if there’s any other way to login into an Xbox account/ Microsoft account, because my gamers out there, you know the feeling of the good old days. I was at least 9-10 years old playing Halo Reach, BO2, MW2 etc. all the game captures I have, all the achievements I was awarded, the memories that were forgotten, I need this account back please, if anyone could help me. Or Microsoft please help me , anyone??? Currently 19, still fighting for this account because it’s just the memories that I need to be reunited with. To heal. Please help. Once again, gamer tag is “Epiluction”. Please , anything or any help is great . I appreciate anything.

:)

Poegenic, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

I don’t know what else to do, Ive asked for help many times and it all leads to the same ending. Asking for email or password or phone number… Which yes I know it makes sense to get your account back but I currently don’t have any information on my xbox account. Gamer tag to that account is “Epiluction” very old Xbox 360 account, I lost it during my transition from Xbox 360 to Xbox One when it came out recently back in whatever year it came out but that’s not the point , the point is when I tried to add my xbox 360 account to the Xbox One , it created a whole new account, and ever since that day I lost it because I have no idea about the email, password, nor phone number associated to that account because it was created from a family member of mine and that person is currently gone. So I just wanna know if there’s any other way to login into an Xbox account/ Microsoft account, because my gamers out there, you know the feeling of the good old days. I was at least 9-10 years old playing Halo Reach, BO2, MW2 etc. all the game captures I have, all the achievements I was awarded, the memories that were forgotten, I need this account back please, if anyone could help me. Or Microsoft please help me , anyone??? Currently 19, still fighting for this account because it’s just the memories that I need to be reunited with. To heal. Please help. Once again, gamer tag is “Epiluction”. Please , anything or any help is great . I appreciate anything.
    How do they know that you're the owner of the account? you could be anybody, as Nursemorph said, without a valid piece of information like an email address, password etc there is nothing they can do.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Without any of that information, there's no way to log into it, no. EVen if you spoke to someone in support, they would still ask for at least one of those pieces of information...accounts can't be recovered just from a gamertag
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Are there any other members of your family that might know the email address etc? Maybe they still have it in an address book or something?
  5. ZeusGalaxie4314 Win User

Need help to get my old account back.

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Need help to get my old account back.

Thema:

1. I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD XBOX 360 ACCOUNT BACK - Similar Threads - NEED HELP GETTING

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  8. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  9. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  10. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...