I need help getting into my account the email that i typed in is not my account it shows a...

Discus and support I need help getting into my account the email that i typed in is not my account it shows a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i go to log into my account it pops up a different username and doesnt have none of my friends or my games or my game passes.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lena_2014, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Lena_2014
    Lena_2014 Guest

I need help getting into my account the email that i typed in is not my account it shows a...

When i go to log into my account it pops up a different username and doesnt have none of my friends or my games or my game passes.

:)

Lena_2014, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Colin Callahan1 Win User

I cannot get access to Xbox Web Chats or Calls

Hey thank you for trying to help it doesn't help with my situation at the moment the problem I have at the moment is that the person who hacked my account somehow made it into my email and was able to change the recovery email on the account so I can't get a recover email and I need to be able to talk to Microsoft or Xbox so I can show I have the details to get my Xbox account back to me if possible
  3. Francia J. Win User

I need help getting into my account the email that i typed in is not my account it shows a different username and doesnt show none of my friends or my games or game passes

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that you're not signed in under the correct Microsoft account.

Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own, and make sure that the domain is correct for example hotmail.com, outlook.com, yahoomail.com, or gmail.com.
  4. BIGB512 Win User

i need help

I need help i changed my email to my xbox account but its still sending all my emails to the old one and it shows the the old as my email instead of my new one on games and when i register for things how do i change this??
  5. James Maxmismo Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive switch.

When I sign to the original account it gives me a popup saying: (You'll need this profile's microsoft account password to sign in.) Then I have a menu to type both my email and password. My email for this account is deleted so they're asking me to sign in
    to a dead email.
  6. Reverence Reverence Win User

I need help changing my email on my minecraft account

I followed the steps from the support agent he said you have to make the email you want to use in a new microsoft account your secondary email and add another email as primary then remove the secondary email and now it will be available to be used in another microsoft account i did these steps and tried adding it after 48 hours but it said an account with the email already exists also i cannot login to my minecraft game anymore i'm very frustrated

also it shows my email that i want to use in a new microsoft account under my profile even after i changed it help please
Thema:

1. I need help getting into my account the email that i typed in is not my account it shows a... - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  8. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  9. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  10. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...