I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or...

Discus and support I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has lasted for weeks ever since its latest update. I've been trying to open Minecraft on Xbox, and it goes to the main menu screen just fine, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wesleymastermind_of_troub, Nov 14, 2022.

1. I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or...

This has lasted for weeks ever since its latest update. I've been trying to open Minecraft on Xbox, and it goes to the main menu screen just fine, but it's not letting me click anything. Anytime I touch Play or Settings or Dressing Room, it gives the Syncing user data loading dock before closing out, and when I click again, it tells me it's connecting to my Microsoft account before saying Failed to login. I am getting irritated by this and want it to stop. Can anybody by some miracle help me out please?

Image was snapped on my phone because my console's screenshot system is getting buggy too.

I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or... [​IMG]

:)

Wesleymastermind_of_troub, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Wesleymastermind_of_ Win User

I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or whatever this is and I'm getting irritated.

This has only been happening on Minecraft for Xbox One S. My console is up to date and so is the game but Minecraft's not wanting to work much now. I've restarted my game, restarted my console, I even gave it an update, but nothing seems to be helping me at all.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or whatever this is and I'm getting irritated.

Did you tried using a completely different Wi-Fi network to see if that helps? (For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot and connect the console in that way)

If you’re not able to test that right now I can suggest other things to try:

A. Change your Microsoft account password, once changed power cycle the console and re-add your account

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

B. Use a custom DNS address
    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

If that doesn’t work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

C. Clear your MAC address
    Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address
    Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What’s your NAT type?
    Please double check this via console settings > general > network config

Did you tried using a completely different Wi-Fi network to see if that helps? (For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot and connect the console in that way)
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this WESLEYMASTERMIND_OF_TROUBLE

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    Is this happening only with Minecraft or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    What’s your NAT type?
    Please double check this via console settings > general > network config

Or what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. Mohit Naidu Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

The Hero - Edition of Minecraft dungeons isn't installing on my Microsoft store

when I install Hero - Edition it gives this error code: 0x803FB107

when I install Minecraft dungeons itself it gives this error code: 0x80073CF3

Microsoft please help me get Minecraft dungeons and please do the following verification.
Thema:

I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or...

1. I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or... - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  8. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  9. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  10. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...