I need help from the sale promotions team

Discus and support I need help from the sale promotions team in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I couldn't buy a backwards comparable game I few days before and now that the sell ended I can but the game but I was wondering if I could get the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Midakatsuki10, Jul 31, 2018.

  1. I need help from the sale promotions team


    I couldn't buy a backwards comparable game I few days before and now that the sell ended I can but the game but I was wondering if I could get the game as the price on the sale a few days ago

    :)
     
    Midakatsuki10, Jul 31, 2018
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox quest

    For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

    Prizes from quests, are given within the following month. So if you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 31, 2018
    #2
  3. ShadowSion
    ShadowSion Guest
    Xbox quest

    I did this they sent me here and I’m have a like issue
     
    ShadowSion, Jul 31, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    I need help from the sale promotions team

    Unfortunately there is no way to get a game at the promotional price unless it goes back on sale again.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 31, 2018
    #4
  5. AtelierDanny
    AtelierDanny Guest
    Interesting. Can you share why you could not buy the games in those few days???
     
    AtelierDanny, Jul 31, 2018
    #5
  6. The price you see now is the price you pay. No going back.
     
    Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. AtelierDanny Win User

    I need help from the sale promotions team

    Interesting. Can you share why you could not buy the games in those few days???
  8. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

    I need help from the sale promotions team

    The price you see now is the price you pay. No going back.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    I need help from the sale promotions team

    Unfortunately there is no way to get a game at the promotional price unless it goes back on sale again.
  10. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox quest

    For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

    Prizes from quests, are given within the following month. So if you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  11. ShadowSion Win User

    Xbox quest

    For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

    Prizes from quests, are given within the following month. So if you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
    I did this they sent me here and I’m have a like issue
Thema:

I need help from the sale promotions team

Loading...
  1. I need help from the sale promotions team - Similar Threads - need help sale

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset: Good evening all - I purchased an Xbox 360 from a garage sale second hand. The console has a parental control pin assigned to it. The original owner forgot it. I tried registering this console...
  10. Need help with sale

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with sale: Hi i was wandering if i bought a game off the store while it was on e3 sale and i never download it until quite a bit later after this sale is over will it still download...