I NEED HELP FROM THE COMMINITY

Discus and support I NEED HELP FROM THE COMMINITY in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Guys, i bought a elite controller serious 2. For my birthday, my mom spent hours to work to afford this incredibly thing i always wish for but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vera#1, May 4, 2022.

  1. Vera#1
    Vera#1 Guest

    I NEED HELP FROM THE COMMINITY


    Guys, i bought a elite controller serious 2. For my birthday, my mom spent hours to work to afford this incredibly thing i always wish for but the controller thing breaks every single time, i had to replace it, then i have to waited a long time to receive, just to break on the peak of my hand. The developers even told us we were going to get a year of warranty, then why i cant replace my controller it saids 5 months and i cant replace, so why i can I. They lied to me, a young child who dreams were to own this super cool controller but terrible of misfortune of the bad development of breaking every time i recived it. I know that it not a one person problem but a problem to the comity and to the gamer who bought this 189$ controller. So please help me to tell Microsoft to replace this broken controller that i couldn't prevent, to please my prayers to replace

    :)
     
    Vera#1, May 4, 2022
    #1
  2. pocrash Win User

    New Games with Gold for October 2019

    Sweeeeeet more games commin
  3. pocrash Win User

    New Games with Gold for October 2019

    Sweeeeeet more games commin
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

    Cant apply for a case review

    if its only a "24 hour ban" for commination , I don't think it will let you ...it wouldn't let me anyway ...
  5. OCRyzen Win User

    Xbox Live..

    Where do you think Hackers get in from buddy...??

    They hack your modem via your computer & when you connect to live, ports open on your modem & comminicate with Xbox Live Servers... Hackers sniff the packets on these ports & hack the network, from your negligence of computer safety...

    I think you need to stop drinking the Diol (Ethylene Glycol) from your car radiator...
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Emblem creator

    I think I speak for the majority of the comminity when I say I can't wait to see other peoples weiners, butts, and boobies.
Thema:

I NEED HELP FROM THE COMMINITY

Loading...
  1. I NEED HELP FROM THE COMMINITY - Similar Threads - NEED HELP COMMINITY

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  4. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  5. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  6. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  7. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  8. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  9. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  10. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...