I Need Help From Someone That Cares

Discus and support I Need Help From Someone That Cares in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently found out that an email address that i did not authorize is attached to my account. My Apple i.d. email address is *** Die... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eric Wordlow, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Eric Wordlow
    Eric Wordlow Guest

Hello,

I recently found out that an email address that i did not authorize is attached to my account. My Apple i.d. email address is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I use an alternate email address of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** because my original email address of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was irreparably compromised. You can verify that i am the account owner by checking those details. I used 513-580-8322 as the alternate number. My gamer tag is Aeryck SoXtreme. I have receipts saved showing my XBOX purchases. i do not remember a contact number ending with 39 as your site is asking me. I have quite literally, everything else for verifiCation. Please unblock my account. Thank you in a advance

E. Wordlow

That was my original letter to anyone that would listen

This is plea for help but nobody at microsoft is able or willing to assist. What other steps do i take? I spent a lot of money supporting XBOX loyally. I am being driven insane by the runaround and ineffectual live support.

:)

Eric Wordlow, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help from Someone Who Cares?

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You were given the correct information by steelwand in your original thread.
    There is no way to appeal rep. You are the only one who can change your rep.
  3. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

I need help finding someone

If you have a vague idea of the name and know the type of game they play you might be able to find a third party gaming website like the mass effect n7 hq that has the ability to search for xbox360 users
  4. CadetChik Win User

I need help finding someone

Hi Marine,

Unfortunately there isn't a way of finding a person without knowing their GamerTag completely.

Sorry.
  5. OG GHOSTBUSTERS Win User

Helping someone in need

The enforcement team is not ai. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else he can do. If it's a temporary suspension he would have to wait it out.
    also for someone to act like they know enforcement and defend them you must work for either them or xbox. They choice they made will make or break them if someone from higher up doesnt get invlolved because they don't want to be sued for many reasons and
    that family deserves to do so
  6. Smwutches Win User

Helping someone in need

The enforcement team is not ai. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else he can do. If it's a temporary suspension he would have to wait it out.
Thema:

1. I Need Help From Someone That Cares - Similar Threads - Need Help Someone

2. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  3. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  4. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  5. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  6. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  7. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  8. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  9. Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!: Someone has created an xbox account on my email account & i think it was from when i was hacked 3 years ago and i cannot get rid of it. I have changed my passwords, security ect. All i want to...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5