I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

Discus and support I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gunnar Tegman, May 23, 2023.

1. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent need to choose a different account to manage your Xbox profile. For more info visit www.Xbox.com/fixid. With the prompt to change parent Microsoft account or play offline. I click the first option and am taken to an exit session screen saying I need to connect to Xbox live. (Which I have via gamepass ultimate) I choose yes and the screen goes to black and stays there permanently. I’m unrestricted on a child account. I can play M rated games. This is extremely annoying because I bought the game in hopes of playing multiplayer and would very much like some help.

:)

Gunnar Tegman, May 23, 2023
  2. Gunnar Tegman Win User

I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able to play because you aren’t connected to xbox live even though I am.

Thank you for the Tip Christian! I’ll try that as soon as I can and let you know if it works!
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able to play because you aren’t connected to xbox live even though I am.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

There could be a problem with your account not syncing with Xbox Live properly, therefore, causing the settings in your account to not go through. For now, Let's try some simple troubleshooting steps.

If you are using your console, try to remove and re-download your profile.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Choose the profile that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Then

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/account-pro...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. Gunnar Tegman Win User

I tried this method and it didn’t work either.
  5. Ryan Eaton2 Win User

Hey i was having the same issue and i was able to fix it by clicking download profile and signing into my account again on the xbox 360 menu that pops up after the error.
  6. Gunnar Tegman Win User

It didn’t work unfortunately
Thema:

I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

1. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able... - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  3. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  4. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  5. Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox: I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen...
  6. I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c): xbox one (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt and won't install 7727f230-8599-4512-bd0c-d48356e2e69b
  7. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...
  8. I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.: I've recently had 3 issues with my Xbox screen. Anytime I'm on am app or game like YouTube or Fortnite, my screen either is forcing itself to go up, like me pressing the joystick, The Xbox...
  9. Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.: My Xbox One S has just recently been throwing an error code (0x80070490) everytime i turn it on, ive already manually reset it numerous time and still no luck. Any solutions?...
  10. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...