I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

Discus and support I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan Lahmann, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Ryan Lahmann
    Ryan Lahmann Guest

Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing.

All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i pull down on the stick. It goes up faster than scrolling down. Same for left and right. (It is not mapped wrong) like the contorllef is scrolling down when i scroll down but it is also moving back up the instant i try to scroll. Is there a way to submit a video? I can’t navigate my menus. I’ve tried re syncing and it won’t work. It’s so weird and definitely not stick drift because I’m pulling fully down the opposite way. PLEASE HELP I CANT USE MY XBOX

:)

Ryan Lahmann, Jun 7, 2024
  2. gds1972 Win User

Pls help need a fix for my control

Hi

Firstly make sure you take the batteries out of the controller after that I personally would set the controller down upside down and wait for 24-48 hours to hopefully allow the fully dry out and hopefully it switch back on and work without issue.
  3. John P_14 Win User

I need help fixing my controller can anyone help me

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try the steps below;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Once done, try connecting your controller again.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

I need help with my controller

Hi Tyron, my name is Oskayra, it is my pleasure to answer your question.

I have experience with that error the PowerA Advantage driver you received needs an update and the paddles will not work until the update is done.

To update the driver, follow the steps below:

1) Connect the driver to the PC using a USB cable.

2) Open the PowerA HQ application.

3) Click the "Update Driver" button.

4) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.

5) Once the update is complete, the paddles should work properly.

Here are some additional tips for updating the controller:

1) Make sure the controller is connected to a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.

2) If the update does not start automatically, click the "Update Driver" button again.

3) If the update fails, try restarting the PC and the controller.

If you have followed these steps and the paddles still do not work, you can contact PowerA technical support.

Here is a direct link to PowerA's technical support page:

https://www.powera.com/support/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft web site. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of advertisements on the page that may advertise products often classified as PUPs (potentially unwanted products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Keep in mind that in this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and I hope the problem will be solved soon, I wish you good luck and have a nice day.

Regards, Oskayra
  5. Francia J. Win User

I need help fixing my upnp

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we need to perform some steps and this require access to your router settings, I have here the steps from Xbox support:

"1. Sign in to your router’s setup webpage, and make sure the router’s UPnP setting is turned on. You can usually find first-time help with this in the router manual or on the manufacturer’s support site.

2. Turn the UPnP setting off and save your changes.

3. Restart your console, your modem, and your router.

4. Turn the UPnP setting back on and save your changes. If there’s a Zero Config setting, make sure that’s turned on as well.

5. Restart your modem and router."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Chris Rivera1 Win User

Help fixing my controller

I don’t see a reset button my controller
Thema:

1. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!! - Similar Threads - NEED HELP FIXING

2. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  3. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  4. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  5. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  6. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  7. Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox: I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen...
  8. I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c): xbox one (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt and won't install 7727f230-8599-4512-bd0c-d48356e2e69b
  9. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...
  10. I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.: I've recently had 3 issues with my Xbox screen. Anytime I'm on am app or game like YouTube or Fortnite, my screen either is forcing itself to go up, like me pressing the joystick, The Xbox...