I need help fixing my controller can anyone help me

Discus and support I need help fixing my controller can anyone help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just got a new Xbox controller for Christmas and I paired it to my console the other day and it was working fine then I decided to take out the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kurama678, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Kurama678
    Kurama678 Guest

So I just got a new Xbox controller for Christmas and I paired it to my console the other day and it was working fine then I decided to take out the batteries and put in a rechargable pack and then I plugged it in cause it needed to be charged and then when I took it off the charger it won’t work without being plugged in so how do I fix this controller or do I need to get a new controller I don’t know what to do

:)

Kurama678, Dec 25, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try the steps below;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Once done, try connecting your controller again.
  3. abdulburi1 Win User

what is the phone number for support

Can anyone please help me fix my controller it wont turn on???????? Please respond ASAP
  4. Ez Cliccz Win User

How do i speak to a real person that will actually help

I cant hear anyone/anything ive tried different controllers taking my adapter out resetting xbox and controller please can you help me fix my audio
  5. jporkins88 Win User

Can anyone help me fix my YouTube app?

Yeah, It started working for me last night also. I hope the problem will stay fixed this time.
  6. spec24 Win User

Can anyone help me fix my YouTube app?

Yeah. It's getting pretty aggravating now. A forum support moderator said that they were working with Youtube and that they were aware of the issue - kinda chastised me for posting. I commented I was surprised that the phone support guys were unaware of
    any issue whatsoever.

Thanks Ryujinvf.

N8izGR8r - same problem here.
Thema:

1. I need help fixing my controller can anyone help me - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  3. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  4. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  5. Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox: I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen...
  6. I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c): xbox one (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt and won't install 7727f230-8599-4512-bd0c-d48356e2e69b
  7. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...
  8. I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.: I've recently had 3 issues with my Xbox screen. Anytime I'm on am app or game like YouTube or Fortnite, my screen either is forcing itself to go up, like me pressing the joystick, The Xbox...
  9. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...: I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent...
  10. Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.: My Xbox One S has just recently been throwing an error code (0x80070490) everytime i turn it on, ive already manually reset it numerous time and still no luck. Any solutions?...