I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in

Discus and support I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I tried resetting my password and it didn't work. The code got sent to my mom instead of me I would ask her for the code but she doesn't want me going... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Isabella1919_210, Jul 30, 2021.

1. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in

I tried resetting my password and it didn't work. The code got sent to my mom instead of me I would ask her for the code but she doesn't want me going on Xbox live since because she deleted it on march 20th 2021 and I got banned. I need someone to explain to me how to get the code sent to me instead of my mom or how to find my password.

Thank you,

Isabella

:)

Isabella1919_210, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

I need help finding my password

as the account needs to be authorised by your mother then that makes you a minor. in this case there is no way for you to change the number or reset the password without your parents consent. If they don't want you online then that is their decision, speak to your mother and see if you can come to a reasonable agreement, if she says no then you need to respect that decision.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

It was already explained in one of your earlier identical topics....creating duplicate threads isn't going to change the answer
  4. WPAK Win User

5. PlushRelic Win User

Hello,Isabella1919_210

If you can't Remember you password you can reset you Microsoft password by clicking this Link and this will take you to the page were you can reset you Microsoft account password.

If you need any more help regarding this issue please don't hesitate to reply below.

hope this helps and happy Gaming :)
  6. FactorialFaun5 Win User

Two accounts problem

I need to "Enter the password for the Microsoft account that's currently associated with your gamertag, and then select Sign in". Problem is this one password for my now account, but I need Clockwork Pie password. They are different and i
    forgot it :(

I've tried to do something but it bring me into again. Help me to find password for this one!

account.xbox.com/.../Profile
Thema:

I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in

1. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in - Similar Threads - need help finding

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  5. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  6. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  7. Need help to find my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to find my captures: I was able to use the Capture feature of the Game Bar but when I go to look for the video I captured, it is not there. The prompt always says: "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again...
  8. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  9. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  10. Need help finding account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding account.: I bought a new Xbox series X because my old one was severely playing up. I signed into my account and found every thing has gone, every game I downloaded has vanished. If I go to download them...