I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought

Discus and support I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had a problem with my gta v disk not working so i uninstalled the whole game and bought it in the microsoft store but the game will not show... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cruelbean823, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Cruelbean823
    Cruelbean823 Guest

I recently had a problem with my gta v disk not working so i uninstalled the whole game and bought it in the microsoft store but the game will not show up in queue or download but it says i own it

:)

Cruelbean823, Nov 18, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Which edition of GTA V did you purchase? Would it be possible to show a screenshot of your purchase confirmation?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

try the following

Excluding profile:

It is easy to remove a Microsoft account from Xbox One console as it is not necessary to sign in to the account. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the source/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding the account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamerpic in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I Agree.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  4. xxAnt22xx Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

thanks i just figured out what it is it was one of me controllers i pluged in my other one and it works with that one dunno why it wont work with my main one though its strange
  5. Will Deal 777 Win User

Sunset issues...just me?

Yep, it is just me. I figured out why the sound issues were occurring...it's the darn hard drive. I bought a 1T external HD to supplement my storage needs and I moved many of my games to that drive. Doing some testing by moving those games back to the XBOX
    ONE native HD and those games run smooth as silk...so it's got to be the new HD. Think I'll take it back to Best Buy and exchange it. Thanks for responding, your feedback certainly helped me.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Help Figuring out why I was Temporarily Banned

that's only if it's a perm ban

Now they won't answer reasons for 24hour ban
Thema:

1. I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought - Similar Threads - need help figuring

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...: I don't understand why my system isn't letting me customize my dashboard anymore I had it exactly the way I liked it and now it's not customizable at all I can't get to my games easily I am now...
  9. I need help figuring out how to get audio output.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help figuring out how to get audio output.: I have not been able to talk to anyone in a party for over a year now. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. This started when I had my old Xbox One and old headset. I thought that maybe it was...
  10. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...