I need help every time I unblock somebody on Xbox it reblock them automatically

Discus and support I need help every time I unblock somebody on Xbox it reblock them automatically in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help every time I unblock somebody on Xbox it reblock them automatically 7ab980e3-944a-4965-b9ae-533355d48972 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nathankwak, Jul 10, 2025.

  1. nathankwak
    nathankwak Guest

    I need help every time I unblock somebody on Xbox it reblock them automatically


    I need help every time I unblock somebody on Xbox it reblock them automatically

    :)
     
    nathankwak, Jul 10, 2025
    #1
  2. Everton-CAA7C9C0-FC5 Win User

    Cannot remove follower

    Hi Miss Bijoux

    Thanks for your reply and offer of help

    I have just unblocked and reblocked the person on xbox.com, the xbox app and on the xbox one console. They still appear as a follower.

    Time is 8am GMT on Sat 11th

    Let me know when you want me to pm you the GT of the person I can't remove

    Kind Regareds
  3. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

    When I Unblock someone. It reblocks them by itself minutes later

    The Team Will Look Into This Bug As You Have Posted This On The Forum
  4. AMK InSaNitY Win User

    When I Unblock someone. It reblocks them by itself minutes later

    You should contact Xbox Support in this case
  5. Blaine Bingham Win User

    Two People Unblocking Each Other

    No I never answered my own question. If you read carefully, I said I know what to do to unblock somebody. Then I asked how can I unblock somebody when we've blocked each other? This means I explained that I know how to unblock somebody when he hasn't
    blocked me. This means things are harder to deal with when we've blocked each other because if I send him a message, invite or friends request, he won't get either of them so that I can unblock him, same thing visa-versa if he tries to unblock me. I was
    asking if there's another way to unblock somebody when he's also blocked me, such as, is there a block list for me to unblock him from or can I unblock him by contacting Xbox Live?
  6. Muchviper Win User

    Xbox keeps reblocking people I want to unblock

    To be honest man im pretty sure this is on Microsoft side but one thing you can try is unblocking someone after signing out of your account on everything
Thema:

I need help every time I unblock somebody on Xbox it reblock them automatically

Loading...
  1. I need help every time I unblock somebody on Xbox it reblock them automatically - Similar Threads - need help every

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. I need help: Every time I turn on my Xbox, it shows a QR code and an 8-character code. I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help: Every time I turn on my Xbox, it shows a QR code and an 8-character code. I...: hey, every time I turn on my xbox and try to log in to my account, a QR code and another 8-character code appear on the screen that I have to enter on the microsoft.com/link website. But the...