I need help disabling parental controls.

Discus and support I need help disabling parental controls. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I need help disabling parental controls. Once, my wife set him up so that the children wouldn’t get in where they shouldn’t, but recently we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mironey, Dec 3, 2019.

  1. Mironey
    Mironey Guest

    I need help disabling parental controls.


    Hello.

    I need help disabling parental controls.

    Once, my wife set him up so that the children wouldn’t get in where they shouldn’t, but recently we decided to remove it and realized that we didn’t remember the password or secret word. And also the wife does not remember data from her account in order
    to remove Parental Control from the computer. Could you send the code to disable parental control?

    :)
     
    Mironey, Dec 3, 2019
    #1
  2. skylaar Win User

    I need help disabling parental controls.

  3. {Parity} Win User

    I need to disable parental controls,

  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    I need to disable parental controls,

    Your account is the Parental Root, if yes you need reset your parental password
  5. Korhog Win User

    I need to disable parental controls,

    Did you tried the hard reset?
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    Why is my only xbox account a child account>

    My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

    If you can do this procedure on a computer:

    Disable parental controls.
    Press Windows + X and click Control Panel, then under User Accounts click Set Up Parental Controls. ...
    Click on the account you want to configure the web filter for.
    Under Parental Controls, click Disable.

    Hope I helped and see you soon
Thema:

I need help disabling parental controls.

Loading...
  1. I need help disabling parental controls. - Similar Threads - need help disabling

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...