I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

Discus and support I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MegabombProductions, Feb 7, 2021.

1. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out, it was the wrong region type as our model is (most likely) NTSC-J because the quality on the tv is too high to be PAL.

So now, we plan to buy the game digitally. However, the Xbox 360 won't allow us to buy a digital version because we've put in our own physical version of the game previously. We could still buy the DLC, we can still buy other games, but it won't show the button that gives the price. Just the Rate, Pin to Home, and Play on Xbox One buttons.

Is there a way to undo this effect or am I doing something wrong? For context, I live in the Philippines.

:)

MegabombProductions, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Even if you own a game on disc, the system will let you buy a digital version. It's not letting you buy it because you're in the Philippines which is not supported by Live so the game was no released digitally there.
  3. T1tanPr0metheus Win User

Fallout new Vegas

Could you give me more details on the situation, like what console your playing on are you installing the fallout new vegas xbox 360 ultimate edition disc on your xbox one or did you buy the DLC (Downloadable Content) digitally?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

could there be a new fallout 4

I would love a new Fallout game. I must have spent over 100+hrs just with Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360. I've been playing Fallout New Vegas on my PC (using an Xbox 360 controller). It looks fantastic in 1080p with the graphics maxed out. I can only imagine
    what Fallout 4 would be like.

I intend to buy the next Fallout on console again.
  5. MaulYoda Win User

Fallout 3

Are you talking about New Vegas or Fallout 3? Because if the latter, you're in the wrong forum. Also, you can't always hit people because
    New Vegas is an RPG, so combat depends on skills and numbers
  6. GavinHawkins12 Win User

All digital means I can't play a thing

Same exact thing happening to me. I can't even play fallout new vegas because it is apparently an "online game".
Thema:

1. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - need help can't

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  4. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  5. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  6. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  7. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...
  8. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...
  9. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  10. I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...: Sorry, we can't launch thisYou can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010) f8877534-b599-4723-9957-7c8cc0b6a3f0