I need help because I can not solve this problem

Discus and support I need help because I can not solve this problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have problems with the payment of my subscription to xbox live. I paid the same with a debit card that expired on 09/30/2017 and on 09/22/2017... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MiniPEKKAmek, Oct 19, 2017.

1. MiniPEKKAmek
    MiniPEKKAmek Guest

[table][tr][td]Abrir en el Traductor de Google[/td][td]Danos tu opinión[/td][/tr][/table]

Traductor de Google
    https://translate.google.com/?hl=es

El

servicio gratuito de Google traduce instantáneamente palabras, frases y

páginas web del español a más de 100 idiomas y viceversa.

Noticias destacadas
    ###a href="Traductor: Conoce las frases en quechua más románticas" data-ved="0ahUKEwiexaD17f3WAhUCvZAKHTC1AUUQqOcBCEIwAg"###Traductor: Las frases más románticas en quechua | Tecnología | Actualidad

###/a###El Comercio · Hace 13 minutos

###a href="Google promociona su traductor en China, donde está bloqueado desde 2010" data-ved="0ahUKEwiexaD17f3WAhUCvZAKHTC1AUUQqOcBCEUwAw"###Google promociona su traductor en China, donde está bloqueado desde

###/a###Perú.com · Hace 2 días

Más sobre traductor

Traductor | EL MUNDO
    www.elmundo.es › Servicios

Traductor gratuito online en elmundo.es. Traductor de Inglés, italiano francés y alemán. Traducción de texto y páginas web.

Traductor inglés español | SpanishDict
    www.spanishdict.com/traductor

Traductor gratis de inglés a español más preciso. Traducción inglés-español fácil. Traduce texto con más de 1.000.000 de significados en inglés y español.

TRADUCTOR de Cambridge | inglés español - Cambridge Dictionary
    dictionary.cambridge.org/es/translate/

Traductor

en línea gratuito y mejorado con definiciones, pronunciaciones,

sinónimos y ejemplos. Funciona para los 19 idiomas más utilizados en la

web.

Traductor de EL PAÍS - Servicios | EL PAÍS
    servicios.elpais.com › Servicios

Traductor online para traducir textos y webs a varios idiomas.
    Traductor
    de inglés, traductor de francés, traductor de alemán y otros idiomas como albanés, ...

Traducción de textos | PONS
    Traducción de textos | PONS

Traduce

rápidamente fragmentos de una frase o frases completas de forma

completamente gratuita. ¡Traducción de textos gratis en PONS.eu! Traduce

textos ...

traductor - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
    www.wordreference.com/es/en/translation.asp?spen=traductor

traductor - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Inflexiones de 'traductor' (nm, nf): f: traductora, mpl:
    traductores, fpl: traductoras. WordReference; Collins ...

Reverso | Traductor, diccionario, definición, traducción online
    www.reverso.net/text_translation.aspx?lang=ES

Reverso.net: traductor online en Inglés, Francés, Italiano, Portugués, Alemán, Ruso, Hebreo.

Traductor gratuito en línea de Collins - Collins Dictionary
    Traductor gratuito en línea de Collins

Usa el traductor gratuito del Diccionario Collins para traducir tus textos en línea. Traducciones disponibles a más de 30 idiomas, incluidos inglés, español, ...

Búsquedas relacionadas con traductor
    traductor
    el mundo

traductor
    babylon

traductor
    español frances

diccionario ingles español

linguee

traductor
    español italiano

wordreference

verbos en ingles

[table][tr][td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]5[/td][td]7[/td][td]9[/td][td]Siguiente[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

MiniPEKKAmek, Oct 19, 2017
  2. master MaMaD
    master MaMaD Guest
    elevator make my Xbox turn on or off

oh sorry i got that isn't because elevators wave, however i need help to solve this problem

master MaMaD, Oct 19, 2017
  3. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    I can not solve the problem

Hi Олег rd,

We would be more than happy to assist you, now is the problem that's occurring with the
    B-key and Joystick on your wireless controller for Xbox One?

Also, would you mind clarifying when this error message appeared, and detailing any troubleshooting steps(if any) you've tried so far? That way we can assist you further.

XBF Leslie D, Oct 19, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check if everything is correct at account.microsoft.com at the billing information and payment information.

Also try to remove the payment option and re-add it, to see if that helps

If all is correct and updated and the issue is still present then it's best to contact Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

They should be able to do a more in-depth check into the issue.

Let us know the results

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

be sure to check if everything is correct at account.microsoft.com at the billing information and payment information.

Also try to remove the payment option and re-add it, to see if that helps

If all is correct and updated and the issue is still present then it's best to contact Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They should be able to do a more in-depth check into the issue.

Let us know the results
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

7. Олег rd Win User

I get a message when I try to register the device through the site.
  8. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hello,
    Олег rd

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Is this for a Xbox Adaptive Controller? regular control on the XBOX One? or is it being used on the PC?

would you mind clarifying a bit more, and try this if its about button mapping the device

Xbox Accessories

Please let me know if that works!

Thank you!
  9. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Can you clarify on the issue you're having?
Thema:

1. I need help because I can not solve this problem - Similar Threads - need help solve

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  9. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  10. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63