I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...

Discus and support I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nothing works won't let me start a chat party or play online on any game at all and I have gold I bought the ultimate game pass I need a fix asap... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pr0methous1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Pr0methous1
    Pr0methous1 Guest

I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...

Nothing works won't let me start a chat party or play online on any game at all and I have gold I bought the ultimate game pass I need a fix asap because I'm loosing my mind also it's on a Xbox series s

:)

Pr0methous1, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or start a chat party

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PR0METHOUS1

Just to confirm, game pass ultimate appears active right now in your subscriptions page?
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

If yes. Please tell me what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

————

In the meantime try this:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have gamepass through game sharing and my online services arent working at all. I can play gamepass games but when I try to go online it trys to make me buy gold or ultimate.

Gold is required to play online (which is included with Game Pass Ultimate. If the person you're sharing with only has standard Game Pass and doesn't have Gold/Ultimate, then you would need Gold/Ultimate to play online.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

Core won't be released until September. Currently you need Gold (which will become Core) or Game Pass Ultimate to play online. It sounds like you bought standard Game Pass which does not have Gold.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game pass subscription not working

Do you have standard Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Gold is needed to play online. Gold is included with Game Pass Ultimate, but not standard Game Pass. So if you only have Game Pass, you either need to add Gold or upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Sharing Gamespass with child’s console

I have a similar question...so let me see if I get this right:

If I have a console w/Ultimate game pass, I can have multiple gamer tags /profiles on the same machine using the same game pass

but

If I have 2 consoles I cannot share Ultimate game pass between them because of licensing?
    Correct.

Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. If you purchase that, you do not need another subscription to play Forza with your friends. If you were to only purchase standard Game Pass, you would need Gold to play online with friends (and it would be cheaper to buy Ultimate anyway).
Thema:

1. I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or... - Similar Threads - need help asap

2. I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?: Hey so my account has been locked I can't get into anything and the verification code is being sent to a random Gmail nobody in my family has heard of I think I've been hacked! I want to get into...
  3. HELP NEEDED ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP NEEDED ASAP: Hey guys I need help, so bassicly I bought RDR2 yesterday and I got order confirmation but I cannot find the game or download it at all on xbox series s, and when I go to the store only option is...
  4. I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...: Basically she is locked out of her account with 2 step verification. We follow all the online prompts including the backup email but when we get to the 2nd step verification with the cell numberis...
  5. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  6. Verification code need help ASAP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification code need help ASAP: me and my friend wanted to gameshare call of duty cold war so i could play it. but when i went to go log in it sent a verification code to his moms old phone number and email which she no longer...
  7. p i need help asap so i can reset my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    p i need help asap so i can reset my password.: me and my friend share a xbox account to play fortnite on. but when i restarted my xbox one console it said i need a password which i forgot. the only option it gives me is text but i dont have my...
  8. I need help and advice please thanks guys ASAP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help and advice please thanks guys ASAP: Okay so my friend purchased a game for Xbox for me. I didn't realize I had an account with the email address already The game went to that email address I installed it and opened it up to share...
  9. Forza Game Not Launching - Need Help ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Game Not Launching - Need Help ASAP: Hi all, I have recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on my computer (surface laptop 4), and when i launch it brings me to the screen to start the game, then to continue (out of continue, exit, and...
  10. "Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP): Hello, I have run into the problem of the "Microsoft account does not exist" issue, I have actually been using my Microsoft account for years, and this is the first actual problem that has...