I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.

Discus and support I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm not given the option anymore to display my real name. What I said was abhorrent and I've since apologized numerous times. It shows I should be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ohyoudidnotknow, Sep 18, 2022.

1. I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.

I'm not given the option anymore to display my real name. What I said was abhorrent and I've since apologized numerous times. It shows I should be able to display my real name again, but am still not given the option to do so. I was told by a couple Microsoft technical support customer service representatives that the kind of disciplinary action taken against my account is irreversible, which I don't believe for one solitary second.

It's getting to the point where I'm going to start opening support ticket after support ticket, in tandem with case filing after case filing with the BBB. The answer I was given is what outsourced Microsoft employees from Bangalore are instructed to recite. I asked to escalate the case to a manager/supervisor and that individual game me the same scripted response.

I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live. [​IMG]

:)

Ohyoudidnotknow, Sep 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ohyoudidnotknow, by the image you sent in your description you received a suspension from Enforcement.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com with the Microsoft account that received the enforcement action.

1 - Select the handshake icon.

2- Go to your account's enforcement history.

3 - Locate your enforcement action.

4 - Click on "Suspended features".
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Real name displayed

^ Yeah, I don't like this either and assume it's there so the artificial intelligence can say "Welcome ******"
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Real name displayed

Hey there DEADKILLER52!

Since this thread is older, please post a new thread with specific details of the issue. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)
  5. DEADKILLER52 Win User

Real name displayed

^ya i just want it to say my GT not HI (real name)
  6. skreesha Win User

Real name displayed

I already knew about that. What I would actually like is to turn the display name off. I don't understand why I need to be identified twice on the dashboard.
Thema:

1. I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live. - Similar Threads - need help displaying

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  7. dx11 is need ,but when i check ,the Microsoft basic display adapter update required ,help!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dx11 is need ,but when i check ,the Microsoft basic display adapter update required ,help!!!!!: Your PC is using the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. For the best experience, get the latest drivers from Windows Update or from your hardware manufacturer's website. For more information search...
  8. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...
  9. Need Help - Xbox One X turns on but does not display...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help - Xbox One X turns on but does not display...: Hi there, So I recently bought an Xbox One X in order to play some games I recently got. However, as of yesterday I began to experience some issues where in spite of turning on my console (white...
  10. Need help with display troubleshooting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with display troubleshooting.: My Xbox One is powering on but not sending any hdmi signal to the tv. I have replaced the hdmi cable, tried different hdmi ports on my tv, and verified that it is plugged into the hdmi out port on...