I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took...

Discus and support I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i get more shares after using all 5 and my 1 extra??? 7879a5fa-5cae-4097-bd79-a9b79c398706 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaleKillrz, Jan 16, 2021.

1. HaleKillrz
    HaleKillrz Guest

I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took...

How do i get more shares after using all 5 and my 1 extra???

:)

HaleKillrz, Jan 16, 2021
  2. AilersCW Win User

Home xbox

Im familiar with this and tried it and talked to another person, i had set my friends account as my home xbox and his games never showed. It kept saying he had 3 switches after i unswitched and switched it a couple of times. So i factory reset my xbox and it said he has 0 but now it says my account has 3 switches so i had talked to you because I'm stuck at 3 just like his no matter how many times i un switch and switch it says i have 3, so i used another friends account “he has 0 switches” and i was able to see his games
  3. ChickinOnaChain Win User

I Can't Post Replies Anymore. (Any suggestions?)

I had two friends clear their cookies and that worked for them. But I have another friend that's tried switching browsers and clearing his cookies but he still can't post.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to each other, can't send game invites.

It's your friends NAT type, its moderate which means he is going to have issues connecting. You said he can't connect with you but your other friends? That is because of his NAT. He will need to get his open so you can play. If he has a router with UPnP
    I would suggest that they make sure that it is enabled. Me and my friends would struggle all the time with this because one of my buddies had a moderate NAT because he lived in a dorm and had to use their internet. He couldn't connect with half of them. Everyone
    could connect to me so for all of us to play as a group I had to host. If they have UPnP on his router this will allow the xbox to request ports that it needs opened. It will also allow everything on that network to discover each other and work to together
    not competing for ports.
  5. DaBdude42 Win User

Xbox Only

One of my friends switched because all his friends were going to Xbox. Gamepass didnt have a role in the decision, but he wound up getting the gamepass and loved it.
  6. Ping and Salt Win User

Xbox Game Share stopped working and I need help.

My friend claims he hasn't done anything to the home xbox and neither did I. I do have three more switches on my account but my friend already used his 5 this year.
Thema:

1. I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took... - Similar Threads - need help switches

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  4. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...
  5. Need help with xbox home switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox home switches: Is there any possibility of obtaining an additional home Xbox switch? I have recently acquired a new Xbox Series S, and unfortunately, I am unable to play the games I own or access Game Pass due...
  6. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

in XboX Insiders
    Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps: Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice...
  7. My Minecraft Nintendo switch achievement is buggy but I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Nintendo switch achievement is buggy but I need help: I might need some advice on getting my Minecraft achievement on Nintendo switchback by not being buggy. Any ideas for this buggy lag? 1c6c607c-3c41-442b-9576-7fcc6a3ad109
  8. I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms: So i SPECIFICALLY bought minecraft realms for a month so i could transfer my world from nintendo switch to my xbox, but when i go to put my world on a realm it says that an error occurred and that...
  9. NINTENDO SWITCH NOT XBOX NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NINTENDO SWITCH NOT XBOX NEED HELP: i bought minecraft for nintendo switch paid for it the switch crashed and never got mc but it still took my money tried to refund and said game not purchased b0715a9e-075c-43f3-9b7e-df8337cd2925
  10. Need help with live gold switch from 360 to one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with live gold switch from 360 to one: I have an xbox live gold account which i use via my old 360 but this has just packed up recenlty, so i bought a one to replace it. How do i transfer my 360 gold over to my new xbox one...