i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

Discus and support i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hank Is Here ™️, Jun 4, 2023.

1. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can get in contact with them.

:)

Hank Is Here ™️, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Hank Is Here ™️ Win User

i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA because i need to tell them something.

well i just need to send feedback to them and for them to actually respond. i dont want to forget about the feedback so thats why
  3. Hank Is Here ™️ Win User

i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA because i need to tell them something.

i'm sorry i didnt reply i just forgot about it completely, i just need to get in contact with them, thats the specifics
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why do you need to contact them? What specifically is motivating this?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

No one from DICE or EA posts here

They also don't interact with the public in general

This goes for essentially every single game publisher and developer.

Most companies also don't allow unsolicited ideas for legal reasons

Here are their official forums

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield/ct-p/battlefield

This is the second time you posted this, No one here can give you what you're asking for, and it's unlikely anyone else other will be able to either. When I asked you for specifics you refused to give them. Their forums are your best and only option
  6. Zehq Win User

Am I the only person...?

DICE is the dev, EA is the publisher, but EA owns DICE so they can call DICE whatever they want.

Anyway, I contacted EA and they said "Yes, a few people have reported that in, try again in 24 hours". That was helpful. -.-
Thema:

i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

1. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA... - Similar Threads - need help again

2. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  3. Help needed with xbox x not starting , 2 times already repair , again broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed with xbox x not starting , 2 times already repair , again broken: after 2 repairs xbox is again broken , same issue when starting it it goes off after 1 sec, i tried evrything Now i try again to get service but can't add it for repair cause it's just our...
  4. Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time): This time, it isn't caused by an anti-cheat, I actually have no clue what might be causing the issue, when I first downloaded the game, my pc BSOD'ed, without having a seemingly wanting to...
  5. SoT Insider broken, need help opting in again.

in XboX Insiders
    SoT Insider broken, need help opting in again.: Every time I open the SoT Insider it says I am not opted in, so I go to previews tab to opt in but SoT and all other games are not there. submitted by /u/One-Grocery1663 [link] [comments]
  6. Need Help w/ getting MCC to work again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help w/ getting MCC to work again.: So I can't find the solution to this... I've never had issues with MCC before, but now when I launch the game, I can't play any campaign or matchmaking anymore because it says that none of my...
  7. need help on a player harassing me again and again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help on a player harassing me again and again?: i have been harassed by this person please help idk who he/she is! but I know their gamertag its [Mod Removed - See guidelines] also I have blocked and reported this person and still has somehow...
  8. Need rewards account help. Again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need rewards account help. Again.: I already posted something Saturday and got a reply, but wasn't what I needed fixed. I changed my email a year ago to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but the...
  9. Need help here: Update information account again

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help here: Update information account again: Every mouth, i had some kidda problem with my rewards deposity. All time said the same thing: information account need update and i already updated my account.. my billing account information...
  10. i need help when i send message's on Xbox it says "send again" i do it and it still won't send

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help when i send message's on Xbox it says "send again" i do it and it still won't send: i need help when i send message's on Xbox it says "send again" i do it and it still won't send i have tried to reset my xbox and i have signed out of my account and it still says it Please HELP!...