I need help accessing Grounded public test servers

Discus and support I need help accessing Grounded public test servers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I downloaded the insider hub on my Xbox but it is not showing me a games section like the directions show. I have the series X and the app looks like a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Calvin_11, Nov 21, 2022.

1. /u/Calvin_11
    /u/Calvin_11 Guest

I downloaded the insider hub on my Xbox but it is not showing me a games section like the directions show. I have the series X and the app looks like a white chat box with a black background

submitted by /u/Calvin_11
    [link] [comments]

/u/Calvin_11, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Moderators Get Early Access To Halo 4?!

makes sense that Microsoft employees would get early access, probably testing servers as the general public won't have access to any servers yet.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

Hello Christopher Davis2,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are interested in playing Grounded in multiplayer mode where you preferred to play in the game's beta version.

Since you mention you purchased the game through Steam, we would like to provide you this support article shared by the game support: Grounded | Joining Public Test Builds (obsidian.net).

If the Betas tab is not available to the game, you might need to reach out to the Steam support for assistance. Link: Steam Support (steampowered.com)

Should you have any issues about the Beta release of the game, please use the support use this link: Public Test Bugs & Support - Obsidian Forum Community.

We hope that helps!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Marcusphone7 Win User

Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional?

Update: Microsoft's Minecraft support team didn't help much. To test this out, my and my friend set up a public mini game server, with my friend making a public Battle server. I joined from the "Join" tab, and it came up with the annoying "The connection to the server was lost. Exiting to main menu" error. My friend then disabled the option "Public Game." Then, if you join from the "Friends" tab it works just fine,
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Custom GamerPictures (Exploit)

It's not a currently accessible feature to the general public
    (as well as preview members), so anybody exploiting custom gamerpics
    now are likely on valid grounds for a ban.
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Public Test

The world of tanks public test mega money pack is only accessible/useful to people who are currently a member of the world of tanks supertest team.

Supertest is basically a program which you have to apply for when they have open recruitment, It's main focus is on game improvements and can only be accessed if you are accepted into the program, They just recently had an open recruitment session.

This link should help you out a little bit with regards to the mega money pack

forum.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/index.php
Thema:

1. I need help accessing Grounded public test servers - Similar Threads - need help accessing

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  5. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  6. I need help to access my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to access my games: So I have wifi which my Xbox said the connection is all good as well as the gamepass ultimate. However I’m unable to play any games as it says I need to sign in on the account that purchased it, I...
  7. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  8. Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help: My friend has had his Xbox account for over 15 years at this point since High-school. The other night we were playing Destiny 2 when his account logged him out while still in a mission asking him...
  9. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  10. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...