i need heeeeelp!

Discus and support i need heeeeelp! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need some help yesterday i broyght this game; ghost recon wildlands and i install but the game doesn't start ,the screen stays freeze in black and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SsJALOMOGTAVSs, Jul 15, 2017.

  1. i need heeeeelp!


    i need some help yesterday i broyght this game; ghost recon wildlands and i install but the game doesn't start ,the screen stays freeze in black and i desinstale the game and reinstale but nothing makes the game work ok somebody can help me?¡

    :)
     
    SsJALOMOGTAVSs, Jul 15, 2017
    #1
  2. trouble purchasing a bundle. HAVE REFERENCE NUMBER

    Hello. hope someone can help. [Mod Removed- Please don't post Reference Numbers]

    heeeeelp!
     
    SuperSquid177, Jul 15, 2017
    #2
  3. Oct. 16 system update won't download?

    So, any solutions? I've tried the update today and it popped up a message with a "service alert" what can I do? HEEEEELP I cant update i need heeeeelp! :(
     
    wilbeexposito, Jul 15, 2017
    #3
  4. wilbeexposito Win User

    Oct. 16 system update won't download?

    So, any solutions? I've tried the update today and it popped up a message with a "service alert" what can I do? HEEEEELP I cant update :(
  5. VaiaPatta Win User

    Ultimate Word Games stopped working

    OH GOD! HELP! HELP!

    I started the game without signing in and IT HAS FORGOTTEN ALL MY PROGRESS!

    I've been playing for YEARS, for Heaven's sake! Heeeeelp! :'(
  6. VENOM MDK Win User

    WINDOWS LIVE ID HEEEEELP!!!

    You'll need to call xbox support for this issue.
  7. HassanB Win User

    WINDOWS LIVE ID HEEEEELP!!!

    Please follow the directions below (taken directly from
    here
    )

    You can change the Windows LIVE ID associated with your gamertag. Here’s how:

    1. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    2. Go to Settings, select Account, and then select
      Account Security.

    [table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

    1. Select Change Windows Live ID.

      Do one of the following:
      • If you have another Windows Live ID, select Yes.
      • If you do not have another Windows Live ID, go to
        Windows Live Sign In
        and click Sign up. Once you have another Windows Live ID, select
        Yesand continue with the next step.

        Note Your Microsoft Points balance will automatically be transferred to the new Windows Live ID.
    2. Enter the password for the Windows Live ID that is currently associated with your gamertag, and then select
      Sign in.
    3. Enter the email address and the password for the new Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select
      Sign in.
    4. Select Yes, change to change the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
    5. Select Update Contact Information to update your contact information or
      Done to finish.
    Notes



    • When you change your Windows Live ID, your Microsoft Points are automatically transferred to the new Windows Live ID.
    • You can make only one Windows Live ID change for a given gamertag every 30 days.
    • Before you can change the Windows Live ID associated with a child account, you must provide the Windows Live ID information for the adult account that has parental control.
    • You can choose to require input of your Windows Live ID password to sign in to Xbox LIVE. For more information on how to do this, see

      Password-protect your Xbox LIVE profile
      .
  8. marwaanoo Win User

    Help ):

    I bought points for playing FIFA 19 from MicrosoftStore and I did not get the points for a game and I continued and
    they did not help me because I bought the points from Microsoft Store not from the game and they told me to go Support Microsoft ):

    And here I do not know where to talk to them

    Heeeeelp Meee plz
    I continued with EA support****
Thema:

i need heeeeelp!

Loading...
  1. i need heeeeelp! - Similar Threads - need heeeeelp

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]