I need GOW codes for my GOW 4 puchase I made on 10/18/16
Discus and support I need GOW codes for my GOW 4 puchase I made on 10/18/16 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the GOW 4 game on 10/18/16 and still have not received the 4 other free GOW game codes. I have contacted Xbox support and they are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThatMickeyj31, Oct 28, 2016.
Thema:
I need GOW codes for my GOW 4 puchase I made on 10/18/16
Loading...
-
I need GOW codes for my GOW 4 puchase I made on 10/18/16 - Similar Threads - need GOW codes
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
I need my download code of GoW 1,2,3 please.
in XBoX Sales and PromoI need my download code of GoW 1,2,3 please.: I bought a Gear of War Ultimate edition Xbox One from Microsoft.com. Microsoft and Amazon showed: Includes access to the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection to play on Xbox One at no... -
I can't play GoW 1 on my Xbox One, but GoW 2 and 3 yes. I need help.
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't play GoW 1 on my Xbox One, but GoW 2 and 3 yes. I need help.: Recently, I adquiered a Xbox One console and I have Gears of War 1, 2 and 3 but for Xbox 360. I listen about the retro-compatibility but when I try to play Gears 1, mi console can't read it. I... -
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Need GOW 360 collection codes :(
in XBoX Games and AppsPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Need GOW 360 collection codes :(: I bought gears of war ultimate edition On the day it was released, had the game preordered and all but yet I didn't receive codes, GOW 1,2,3 or judgment. I have a friend that bought the game... -
I need to speak to someone in charge of the GoW codes
in XBoX Games and AppsI need to speak to someone in charge of the GoW codes: I need to speak to someone who works with the developers/xbox/whoever that has control of the GoW collection codes. I specifically bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition just for the backwards... -
Need coeds for GOW 2,3, judgement and 4 Beta
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed coeds for GOW 2,3, judgement and 4 Beta: Was given console as gift and finished GOW Ultimate.......was prepared to roll into part 2 and discovered that I would have to wait for a download "token". Called customer service and spoke to 2...