I need emergency help for xbox log in.

Discus and support I need emergency help for xbox log in. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am writing for my spouse. He cannot sign in to his xbox account. We changed the password, but they need to verify. He has sent in the xbox id, his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wilma Wallace, Jan 27, 2025.

  1. I need emergency help for xbox log in.


    I am writing for my spouse. He cannot sign in to his xbox account. We changed the password, but they need to verify. He has sent in the xbox id, his credit card info and still denied. PLUS, when he has the code sent to his phone, it will not send. It sent ONE time, did not work and now will not send. We tried to verify using this PC but the codes will not work. I am unsure what is going on, but we need someone to call him and get this straight. He could not even log on to here to put this in the forum, he cannot put in to have someone call him back, because it will not let him sign in. I cannot find a number to call. The only number to call says to go online. If he could do that he would. Can someone PLEASE call him. His gamer tag is Spikexul

    :)
     
    Wilma Wallace, Jan 27, 2025
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I need emergency help for xbox log in.

    No one. from support reads or posts here and no one would initiate a callback from the forum. You need to go through. the form to get a call
  3. KarlConnaghan Win User

    I Need A Xbox Home Switch Before Halloween

    I Have Received The Emergency Home Switch From Help And I Really Need This Switch To Get Him Into Xbox
  4. l MlKE l Win User

    Halo: Reach Achievments not working (all)

    Hi,what map you try it,need to be a defiant map for the All alone and anniversary for Emergency Room,give it a try,hope this help :)
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

    emergency offline update... error

    Hey there folks!

    The emergency offline update is specifically for emergencies when the online update does not work for you and your console is in a state that needs to be repaired. It was removed for the time being to avoid confusion. When you have your console, you'll just
    need to connect to Xbox Live and download the update from there. ^_^
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Need Log-in Help

    Hi Asher's Mom,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. . The only way to recover an account is with the
    Account Recovery Form. You have unlimited tries to complete it. Although you are only
    able to do it once or twice a day. Some important information to keep note:

    1. Name and birthdate must match what is on the account.
    2. Passwords you used in past--never leave blank always put something.
    3. When asked if purchased anything say yes then Xbox and subscription.
    4. This will ask for the gamer tag, console ID which on a Xbox one is under settings>system>console info>Xbox live device ID which starts with FD.
    5. Anything dealing with email put N/A

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
Thema:

I need emergency help for xbox log in.

Loading...
  1. I need emergency help for xbox log in. - Similar Threads - need emergency help

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. I need emergency help with my email account,

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need emergency help with my email account,: I need emergency help with my email account of mine and my daughters. We are both here and have reached out to Microsoft for three weeks. Numerous times. We followed every protocol you said to...