I need creative people to play with!

Discus and support I need creative people to play with! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you are looking to do epic builds, hunger games, cops and robbers, etc.. Add me: , and we can create a world and start from scratch. I want people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TRIVIUM RS, Jan 8, 2014.

  1. TRIVIUM RS
    TRIVIUM RS Guest

    I need creative people to play with!


    If you are looking to do epic builds, hunger games, cops and robbers, etc.. Add me: , and we can create a world and start from scratch. I want people with mics and I want to be able to become friends with you all. If you want to do this then lets
    play!!

    :)
     
    TRIVIUM RS, Jan 8, 2014
    #1
  2. oDroPz
    oDroPz Guest
    Minecraft friends

    I need some people/person to play minecraft with. Not creative mode... Add me
     
    oDroPz, Jan 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Minecraft

    I need people to pay survival and creative with cause i am running out of ideas to build in creative. My gt is Total Pepsid
     
    Unity Rainnii, Jan 8, 2014
    #3
  4. KitZooZoo Win User

    I need someone to play minecraft with

    Need People To Play Survival/Creative I Like Survival More Dont Need Mic Plz Add Me Im Really Lonely

    GamerTag:StripedEagle31
  5. FarSoup94165041 Win User

    looking for friends

    I'm looking for people that wants to play minecraft survival or creative I don't mined but i havent got a very good creative head tho

    getting board play by myself add me gt is xbox one
  6. Goddess Ryoko Win User

    Add me to play

    Hi im 23, i have a mic. I need more people to play with. I have pc converted maps for xbox, even hunger games as well. Im on all the time. i play survival and creative. Add me if you like, thx :p
  7. Epik Death Win User

    Minecraft chat, joinable games, discussion, and New Friends

    GT -

    Play on Xbox One. Usually evenings abd weekends. Looking for people to play with. Survival or creative
  8. undeadARMY4ever Win User

    Minecraft friends

    Hey minecraft players. I'm looking for players that are on most days of the week and will play on my map. Yu must have a mic and at least be 15. I play on a creative map, survival map, and I have a few maps for game types that I need help with. Girls and
    guys welcome, could use some females for the group so it's not a sausage fest. Add me and send me a voice message and I'll show yu around my maps and we can start building and playing. I build a vast variety of things from statues to houses to buildings to
    games to just about anything. Need some creative people to add to the community creative map so add me and let's get buildin
Thema:

I need creative people to play with!

Loading...
  1. I need creative people to play with! - Similar Threads - need creative play

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...