I need assistance please, keep getting the Oops, not sure what happened there message,

Discus and support I need assistance please, keep getting the Oops, not sure what happened there message, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been having issues with pre ordering anything lately. I have an Xbox Series S, and in past two months I've been getting the Oops, not sure what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Toney, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Andrew Toney
    Andrew Toney Guest

I need assistance please, keep getting the Oops, not sure what happened there message,

Ive been having issues with pre ordering anything lately. I have an Xbox Series S, and in past two months I've been getting the Oops, not sure what happened there. Please try again later. I've reset my Xbox, cleared the cache, reset my internet connection and waited 10 minutes before restarting everything.

:)

Andrew Toney, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if the message " having trouble processing payments" is appearing, do not make any more purchase attempts, this may block your account for security purchases.

As you mention that you have had this problem for two months, the ideal thing would be to contact Xbox support via char so that they could verify your account.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Andrew Toney Win User

Now it says it's having trouble processing payments even though I have funds on my debit card plus I have funds on my Microsoft account. And my account is not suspended, and I don't have any late payments.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Andrew, you mention that you try to pre-order through the console and you can't, however you can also pre-order and purchase games through the Xbox website, just log in with the account you use to play.

Have you tried to see if the same error message appears?
  5. Andrew Hermansen Win User

I keep getting “oops not sure what happened there” store error

I tried purchasing through a browser and it said that I couldn’t process my payment. I did factory reset my Xbox (keeping games and apps) and that also did not work. I don’t think it’s a bank issue because it works on other services just fine.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I keep getting “oops not sure what happened there” store error

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try removing and re-add your account by following the steps below:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
Thema:

1. I need assistance please, keep getting the Oops, not sure what happened there message, - Similar Threads - need assistance please

2. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  3. Need assistance

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need assistance: So my current twitch i stream to is outdated and i lost the password for it. So i made a new one but i can’t figure out for the life of me how to unlink my old one and link my new one...
  4. I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc: so I'm currently trying to play car mechanic simulator and in the main menu when I click enter to load into the game an error pops up saying we couldn't sign you into Xbox live, does anyone else...
  5. MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.: Microsoft Game help (MS Flight Simulator) Issue is as follows. The Steam icon (in a large form) appeared on my home page and stayed until I closed it (annoying). So, as I don’t use Steam for...
  6. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  7. I need assistance with Minecraft java,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need assistance with Minecraft java,: Long story short, a while ago malware was downloaded onto my computer and some of my emails associated with accounts were changed. Not the emails themselves, but the apps that they were associated...
  8. Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance: Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a pickle with my Minecraft account and would greatly appreciate some guidance. Here's the situation: Proof of Purchase: I have the purchase order and receipt to...
  9. Discord Streaming (Need Assistance)

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Streaming (Need Assistance): So, I heard about the discord streaming through xbox, and I have my discord account connected, but there’s no start streaming button, only overlay, options, and disconnect. Can someone help me...
  10. Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a distressing situation I recently encountered with my Microsoft account,...