I need another home xbox reset.

Discus and support I need another home xbox reset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason, whenever I set my xbox as my home xbox, it forgets the console and wastes an activation, I'm out now and I've already used the extra... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blumbo, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Blumbo
    Blumbo Guest

For some reason, whenever I set my xbox as my home xbox, it forgets the console and wastes an activation, I'm out now and I've already used the extra one they gave me. I'm extremely frustrated with how there seems to be no one available to talk to via the
    contact us page on the website and I'm really just looking for someone who knows how to get them to reset the amount of switches you get as well as stop the xbox from forgetting it's the home console.

:)

Blumbo, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to get another switch. You would have to wait for it to reset it on its own.
  3. MindOfTim Win User

Making account Xbox home limit

Unfortunately that isnt possible, you usually have to wait for the reset to get another 5 home changes

You aren't meant to assign every xbox as your home as needed unfortunately
  4. Kaleb Matheson Win User

I need another home Xbox switch

I didn’t know using a Xbox function could get you banned 🤓 anyway I asked for help so if you can’t give me any idc
  5. ReeceLad Win User

I need another Xbox home switch

If you want to make a different console your home Xbox:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalisation, and then select My home Xbox.
    Do either of the following to change the status of your console:
    To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.
    To remove this console as your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox and then Remove this as my home Xbox.

When you switch your home Xbox, your shared licences will no longer be available to others playing on your old home console. You'll need to be signed in online to your old Xbox console to allow them to play your games and apps (when you're not on your new home console). Your ability to play games while offline will also shift to your new home console. Redownloading or launching any games on the new home console will register the licence to that console allowing for offline use.

The main thing to keep note of, you can switch your home Xbox up to five times in any one-year period. If you reach your limit for the year, we'll show you the next available date you can change it.

Customer support can't offer additional switches.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I need another home Xbox switch

If you've reached the limit, you'll have to wait on it to reset before you can switch it back. If they have your account information, you should also change your password. Sharing account information in order to use the Home setting like that does violate the terms of service and can put you both at risk for being banned.
Thema:

1. I need another home xbox reset. - Similar Threads - need another home

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...: So I am currently away. I have a profile on two Xboxes. And all the games and gamepass are bought through my account. Since being away I have got a new Xbox and only have my profile on it. However...
  6. Hello I have another account I need to get in too

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have another account I need to get in too: Hello I have Ben trying to get into my account for about half of a year now my account was locked out but it isn’t anymore and I don’t know my password and I can reset it because it sends it to a...
  7. I need another Xbox home switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need another Xbox home switch: Hello I need another Xbox home switch because I cannot play my game which I have purchased and I the only way I can is if I have a switch for my home Xbox and 7f7a33bc-8939-483d-9bf1-64edb46c6b1f
  8. I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...: I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has removed the ability to contact them. yeah thats it. 350e80b5-b66b-41db-a7aa-a74ea3f1faee
  9. Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?: I have a series X and series S, and want to play games with my 8 year old on Game Pass. But most of them that come up under local co op require two accounts, and not true local. So I connected my...
  10. I have an Xbox series X w/Game Pass and an Xbox 360, do I need another Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series X w/Game Pass and an Xbox 360, do I need another Xbox Live...: I have games that are not backwards compatible as well as the Kinect installed on the 360. I get error code 8015190A when ever I sign on. Network tests fail and state Xbox Live is blocked. Both...