I need an invite for insider hub to the account with the name Huip69.

Discus and support I need an invite for insider hub to the account with the name Huip69. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So support told me to ask for a invite to insider hub, but need to get the invite on my other account: Huip69 7c6d6010-0a41-44fa-9a27-9ceebdcadc2a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Huubbecks, Oct 14, 2017.

  1. Huubbecks
    Huubbecks Guest

    I need an invite for insider hub to the account with the name Huip69.


    So support told me to ask for a invite to insider hub, but need to get the invite on my other account: Huip69

    :)
     
    Huubbecks, Oct 14, 2017
    #1
  2. Insider Hub

    I'm tying to join the xbox insider hub , spoke with 2 different reps , one said I need a invite and the other said keep checking in because a lot of people are wanting to join and only about 10% get chosen out of 100%. I have no friends that are part
    of the insider hub to invite me , so is there something I can do ?? , Thank You
     
    preciousnxtdoor, Oct 14, 2017
    #2
  3. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest
    Halo MCC insider program

    When did you get the invite from the Insider Hub?
     
    Flymonkey102, Oct 14, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for quite some time now.

    The preview program has not required an invite in a long time. You just need to download the Insider Hub and join from there.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Insider Invite

    Actually, you do need to be invited because of the overflow of people.
    It's no longer possible to invite anyone because of the overflow. However, you can download the Insider Hub from the Xbox store.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

    Halo MCC insider program

    When did you get the invite from the Insider Hub?
  7. Just a Volunteer Win User

    xbox OSU 2108 insider

    Keep in mind you cannot re enroll into skip ahead if you remove from it

    As its invite only
    That is not true. You can remove (unenroll) the console from a preview and still remain in the Insiders with the preview options available to your account. If you remove your Insider account as well as remove the console from a preview, using the Insider hub, then yes you will have to start all over and wait for an invite again.

    I have recently installed Insider hub on a new Xbox Series X and all of the preview rings I am allowed were available to me.
  8. OneTrackMinded Win User

    XCloud in Australia quality issues

    I think to use feedback hub you need a windows insider account.
Thema:

I need an invite for insider hub to the account with the name Huip69.

Loading...
  1. I need an invite for insider hub to the account with the name Huip69. - Similar Threads - need invite insider

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

    in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  10. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...