i need an imediate refund

Discus and support i need an imediate refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; apparently xbox game pass was waiting in hiding to charge my paypal for the last six months woke up this morning to see yall had taken my 50$ that was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AustinMurray1, Apr 2, 2020.

  1. i need an imediate refund


    apparently xbox game pass was waiting in hiding to charge my paypal for the last six months woke up this morning to see yall had taken my 50$ that was for my daughters formula. this is so wrong. i want my money back i havent even had something to play
    xbox on in like sixmonths. this is disgraceful. and the worst part is it charged me just yesterday yet i cant get a refund at all anywhere. hell i cant even get ahold of Microsoft at all doesnt even give me a viable option. yall are hands down the worst.
    do yall just ignore all of your customers and leave them no way to contact you?

    :)
     
    AustinMurray1, Apr 2, 2020
    #1
  2. AustinMurray1 Win User

    i need an imediate refund

    you would think after the first few months they would stop trying to bleed the stone but no of course not this is microsoft we are talking about after all....**** **** up. for something, i will never use or be able to use. dont know why i even tried i knew
    the moment i saw my money gone i had been robbed
  3. AustinMurray1 Win User

    i need an imediate refund

    seems pretty scammy to me and in the middle of a pandemic no less. hence why I don't mess with Microsoft anyways. sneaky sneaky snakes. like I'm supposed to believe that wasn't set up like this on purpose for this very situation lol.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

    i need an imediate refund

  5. Shrk1990 Win User

    i need an imediate refund

    Hey there,

    You are notified when purchasing a subscription that the auto-renew feature is turned on, to prevent lapses in coverage of the subscriptions. You can apply for a

    Refund Request
    to attempt to get your funds back.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

    i need an imediate refund

    you would think after the first few months they would stop trying to bleed the stone but no of course not this is microsoft we are talking about after all....**** **** up. for something, i will never use or be able to use. dont know why i even tried i knew
    the moment i saw my money gone i had been robbed
    You could try and get your bank to do a charge back or get a refund via your bank.
Thema:

i need an imediate refund

Loading...
  1. i need an imediate refund - Similar Threads - need imediate refund

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...