I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not...

Discus and support I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not working for me. I had to do an O/S restore on Windows 10 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Don Pagala, May 19, 2023.

1. Don Pagala
    Don Pagala Guest

I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not...

I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not working for me. I had to do an O/S restore on Windows 10 and I am trying to get a fresh install of the simulator.

:)

Don Pagala, May 19, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not working for me.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You can install the game Microsoft Flight Simulator by signing your account here on this link then click on "Ready to Install"

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/microsoft-flig...

If that didn't work, try to sign out and then re-sign into the account where the game was purchased.

If that didn't work, you can also sign in to your Xbox app and to your Library, and from there you can download the game.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Download Link to MSFS 2020 does not download for me

If you pre-ordered a game, it is linked to your account. Try the Microsoft Store while signed in and you should be able to simply download it. :)
  4. RainingRoses Win User

MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

Hi PurpleConcrete,

Unfortunately there’s no way to upgrade from standard to a more extensive edition of a game, such as ultimate, deluxe, premium etc. So you would need to purchase the upgraded version separately.

In regards to your second question, the only currently confirmed headset, that will be supported in game, is the upcoming HP Reverb G2.

There will be a free VR game update, available to all MSFS 2020 players. So you won’t need the upgraded edition for this.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/07/30/microsoft-flight-simulator-steam-track-ir-and-vr-support/

Hope this helps, happy gaming! 😊
  5. MaxiDoom Win User

Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in microsoft store.

I can also confirm this worked for me on PC. I downloaded the XBOX app via the store.

Then, in store, clicked the three dots.

Then "downloads and updates" and sure enough there was an update for MSFS 2020 1.19.9.0. This was 507.0MB.

I then started MSFS 2020 which went to its own install manager and showed me the "Standard Content" mandatory update which was 108.12MB. The total download, however, was 3.19GB.

I then downloaded all available updates in content manager.

Once all this was complete I quit to desktop and restarted MSFS 2020 without issue.

I think it's VERY strange to need to install the XBOX app for any updates to show in the PC's Microsoft store!!
  6. Martin JP Win User

Why am I being asked to purchase the MSFS 2020 40th Anniversary edition when I already purchased the Premium Deluxe edition in June 2022?

You don’t. Start your game and it will update to the 40th anniversary edition.
    Then it didn't update properly then, because I did that first, and it downloaded and installed the update, and when I went back into the game, it still showed the 40th-anniversary edition for purchase when I clicked on that edition the only editions that didn't show for purchase were the ones included with Xbox game pass, on the 40th-anniversary edition it would not launch but showed the price to upgrade.

I exited the app, restarted my computer, and still showed the item for purchase, and no way to 'play' to be clear this is for Premium Deluxe edition I paid for once, the standard version did have a "play" button but the premium deluxe edition did not

So I am completely uninstalling MSFS 2020 and starting from scratch to see what happens.
Thema:

1. I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not... - Similar Threads - need alternate download

2. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  9. Alternative max address needed but I was playing before I went to bed. What to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternative max address needed but I was playing before I went to bed. What to do: Was playing Xbox series s just fine less than 12 hours ago a now I need an alternate max address I don’t own a pc to use that. What do I do 0c9bcc45-9023-4761-abb2-bbe60655941e
  10. Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...: Please contact me at [mod removed - personal information] 81c7a520-d725-4133-9280-61ecb09af3ad