I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not...

Discus and support I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not working for me. I had to do an O/S restore on Windows 10 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Don Pagala, May 19, 2023.

  1. Don Pagala
    Don Pagala Guest

    I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not...


    I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not working for me. I had to do an O/S restore on Windows 10 and I am trying to get a fresh install of the simulator.

    :)
     
    Don Pagala, May 19, 2023
    #1
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not working for me.

    Hey there!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

    You can install the game Microsoft Flight Simulator by signing your account here on this link then click on "Ready to Install"

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/microsoft-flig...

    If that didn't work, try to sign out and then re-sign into the account where the game was purchased.

    If that didn't work, you can also sign in to your Xbox app and to your Library, and from there you can download the game.
  3. barry johnson1 Win User

    I mistakenly uninstalled MSFS 2020 on my PC but cannot re-install it because I used the redemption code

    All this link achieved was to direct me to purchase a 40th Anniversary edition. It didn't resolve the issue of being able to re-install my original MSFS 2020 Premium Edition which i have already purchased as a set of disks
  4. blueamcat Win User

    Download Link to MSFS 2020 does not download for me

    If you pre-ordered a game, it is linked to your account. Try the Microsoft Store while signed in and you should be able to simply download it. :)
  5. RainingRoses Win User

    MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

    Hi PurpleConcrete,

    Unfortunately there’s no way to upgrade from standard to a more extensive edition of a game, such as ultimate, deluxe, premium etc. So you would need to purchase the upgraded version separately.

    In regards to your second question, the only currently confirmed headset, that will be supported in game, is the upcoming HP Reverb G2.

    There will be a free VR game update, available to all MSFS 2020 players. So you won’t need the upgraded edition for this.

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/07/30/microsoft-flight-simulator-steam-track-ir-and-vr-support/

    Hope this helps, happy gaming! 😊
  6. MaxiDoom Win User

    Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in microsoft store.

    I can also confirm this worked for me on PC. I downloaded the XBOX app via the store.

    Then, in store, clicked the three dots.

    Then "downloads and updates" and sure enough there was an update for MSFS 2020 1.19.9.0. This was 507.0MB.

    I then started MSFS 2020 which went to its own install manager and showed me the "Standard Content" mandatory update which was 108.12MB. The total download, however, was 3.19GB.

    I then downloaded all available updates in content manager.

    Once all this was complete I quit to desktop and restarted MSFS 2020 without issue.

    I think it's VERY strange to need to install the XBOX app for any updates to show in the PC's Microsoft store!!
Thema:

I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not...

Loading...
  1. I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not... - Similar Threads - need alternate download

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Alternative max address needed but I was playing before I went to bed. What to do

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternative max address needed but I was playing before I went to bed. What to do: Was playing Xbox series s just fine less than 12 hours ago a now I need an alternate max address I don’t own a pc to use that. What do I do 0c9bcc45-9023-4761-abb2-bbe60655941e
  10. Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...: Please contact me at [mod removed - personal information] 81c7a520-d725-4133-9280-61ecb09af3ad