I need actual human assistants inorder to recover my microsoft account.

Discus and support I need actual human assistants inorder to recover my microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please don't tell me to go use the recovery form, it's useless to me. I've tried over 30 times now and no attempt has made further progress than the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Normal Name, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Normal Name
    Normal Name Guest

Please don't tell me to go use the recovery form, it's useless to me. I've tried over 30 times now and no attempt has made further progress than the previous. I've tried calling support, but only to be met with a pre-recorded robot that does not know how to assist me in any way or form. This complication has been going on for at least 2+ years now and it's driving me crazy. Before, I was able to reset my password without any problem, but due to whatever issue, I no longer am able to reset it. I have access to that account's email and everything, but for whatever reason, microsoft just doesn't get that. I need to reset my password. This issue can be fixed so easily. Please, an actual breathing, thriving human being, please assist me.

:)

Normal Name, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Normal Name Win User

I really can't do anything. It seems like the only way I was able to recover my account is by microsoft sending me a link through the email. Whenever I use to recovery form the automation system just simply declines it. I tried to use the tool provided to me, but my situation just seems to be completely vacant from the help options. If my account was truely close due to an inactivity, then wouldn't that leave my email's domain to be available? I've tried to sign up using the same email I've been trying to recover, but all it said was that "the domain was already in use". Isn't my situation literally just hopeless then? If possible can microsoft terminate and delete that account so I can use my email to sign up again? Even if that were to happen what would happen to the thing that were associated to that account? I had in the past purchased a product from Mojang, that being the game Minecraft. If my unreachable microsoft account were to be deleted, would that also mean that my game account would also be deleted? Honestly, this situation is just the worst of the worst. I now have high doubts in my mind that I would be able to get my account back. The money that I've spent seem to just simply had been a waste.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Normal Name,

Thank your getting back with the thread and we appreciate for your prompt response.

If the account was close due to inactivity, the email account would not appear as available also. You can check back Microsoft Terms and Agreement. See the details below. And also, if the Microsoft account has been deleted, all the services that were tied up to it will also be removed.

[​IMG]

You may also check this link below:

We understand how much time and effort you have invested in your account and if the account was completely deleted due to inactivity, then we cannot do anything about it since we do not have manual access to it and is completely managed by the automated server.

Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate for bringing this to us.

Regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Normal Name Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand how much time and effort you have invested for your Microsoft account and recovering the account is quite frustrating due to a meticulous process. Let us see how we can help.

Before we go any further, we would like to set your proper expectations that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously. This means also that here in community forum, we do not have the ability to send password reset links or provide other ways to access or change account details. What we can do is to help you provide information on how to reset password. We will provide you the link where you can also have the option to contact our live support channel.

• Click on the help tool to log in – Make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders reset the password and recover their account. We hope this helps you too! It is also possible to contact live support through this tool.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
    So, I think I've found the root of my problem. An email from the microsoft account team had notified me back in 2021 that my security info was removed. Specifically my email was removed from the security info. At this point I am not sure what to do. I tried to create a new account with that same email but it said that the domain was already in use. I do not have a phone number linked to that account either. The only connection to the account that I have is the full access to the email. Please tell me that there is a chance for me to recover this account. I do not know the password to it, I do not know any previous password to it according to the automated system, and I do not know what to do. Please, I pray that microsoft has a solution to this. The account that I'm trying to recover is very important to me, and I've previously invested money in it prior to a migration. Please help.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Normal Name,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand how much time and effort you have invested for your Microsoft account and recovering the account is quite frustrating due to a meticulous process. Let us see how we can help.

Before we go any further, we would like to set your proper expectations that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously. This means also that here in community forum, we do not have the ability to send password reset links or provide other ways to access or change account details. What we can do is to help you provide information on how to reset password. We will provide you the link where you can also have the option to contact our live support channel.

• Click on the help tool to log in – Make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders reset the password and recover their account. We hope this helps you too! It is also possible to contact live support through this tool.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

Thank you for getting back with the thread and we appreciate for your prompt response.

It appears that it was way back two years ago that there were changes with the account like removing the security information which was an important information that we can use in situation like this. Let me confirm when the last time was you were able to sign in your Microsoft account because there is a required period of time that you need to sign in the account to keep it active? If it was two years ago, then possibly it was closed by the server due to inactivity. You may check the Microsoft Services Agreement under Using the Services and Support ii. Account Use.

We can try to sign in your account on Microsoft account page to see if it was not close due to inactivity. If you get an error like 'This account does not exists' then possibly it is close due to inactivity. If you can sign in the account and you forgot the password, then we need to recover your account through the account recovery process.

We recommend that you try filling out the account recovery form again. You can do this up to twice a day. Do this if you find more information or remember something else about your account that will help. You will be asked to provide account information such as date of birth, services you have taken advantage of with Microsoft, recent emails you have sent to your recipients, and also the subject of the email, etc.

Make sure to use an alternate email to which you have access to account recovery in order to receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system on the status of the account recovery. You can access the form through this link: https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the help tool to log in. Make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders recover their account. We hope this helps you too! It is also possible to contact live support through this tool.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I need actual human assistants inorder to recover my microsoft account. - Similar Threads - need actual human

2. Which actual ports do I need for Xbox One, cause that’s a long list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which actual ports do I need for Xbox One, cause that’s a long list: Which actual ports do I need cause that’s a long list Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP) I did open...
  3. Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot: I'm over Microsoft Xbox I've spent years on my account and so much money I've lost access to my old phone number and email I've had it logged in on my Xbox before it just today decided to reset...
  4. Did I need to buy the actual game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I need to buy the actual game?: I have a PC and I have XBox Game pass. I needed to download minecraft and it said that games was included the java edition in the minecraft launcher. Did I need to buy the actual java edition or...
  5. Need to speak to an actual person with some sense in the brain

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to speak to an actual person with some sense in the brain: So I turnt my Xbox on this morning, about 15 minutes into playing my whole Xbox starts lagging and freezing with the audio going aswell. So I reset my Xbox and it didn’t turn back on for a good...
  6. minecraft not working. need an actual fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft not working. need an actual fix.: minecraft isn’t working on my xbox. just recently when i’ve opened the game it loads properly, but once i get to the main menu, i’m completely unable to press or click anything. i can move the...
  7. My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this: Okay, Im on xbox playing a game on xbox live and suddenly my xbox live connection disconnects and I get signed out of my profile it wont let me connect back to the internet for about 5 minutes on...
  8. Do I need to go onto the actual Xbox to set screen time limits?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to go onto the actual Xbox to set screen time limits?: Please show me how to set screen limits. Do I need to go on the Xbox itself as well as Microsoft family? Very frustrated at the moment as my son seems to be able to have unlimited use and I have...
  9. Need my face scan from prelude to the actual game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my face scan from prelude to the actual game: I DID A GOOD SCAN ON 2K17 PRELUDE BUT I WANT IT ON THE GAME 7b5bcf3c-571b-4323-85f7-c5d05d606196
  10. I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...: Hi, my Microsoft account is not linked up with the correct xbox 360 gamer profile. Because of this, I'm not able to cancel my yearly automatic subscription. If you could get back to me on how to...