I Need A Zoo Buddy

Discus and support I Need A Zoo Buddy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello add me if you want to play zoo tycoon with me :3 7ceaeb06-964a-4a2a-8a03-76d7a4feb40c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DubulbaHasAHalo, Jun 1, 2014.

  1. I Need A Zoo Buddy


    Hello add me if you want to play zoo tycoon with me :3

    :)
     
    DubulbaHasAHalo, Jun 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Need a buddy? ^-^

    Treyarch games are the only ones I dont rage when I play xD

    ..Hence why I finally just sold MW3 the other day haha, figured I might as well get rid of it while its still selling full price I Need A Zoo Buddy :p

    But if anyone wants to play Black Ops i'm down I Need A Zoo Buddy :)
     
    MoshedBrotatoe, Jun 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Need a buddy? ^-^

    *who dont rage about everything
     
    CaptainxPirate, Jun 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Eggnogga Win User

    Co-op

    I didn't write this,

    "You need to both follow each other on Xbox One. Then in Zoo Tycoon, you can go to the Game Menu (press pause). Then select Zoo Friends List. You will need to save the zoo to the cloud. Do so. In your Zoo Friends List, click Add Friend and then Invite to
    Party. Choose your partner. They should "Accept and Play" the invite. You will join a party and they should be added to your Zoo Friends List. Select their name and then choose Invite to Zoo. The "Come On Over to My Place" achievement should unlock right away
    when you invite them. When they invite you following the same process and you choose to join and load into the game into their zoo, the "You in? I'm Coming Round" achievement will unlock."
  5. Aglease Win User

    Zoo Tycoon Zoo Limit

    I completely agree with both of you on this one. I hate that there's a limit on how big I can make my zoo. Plus, the title is Zoo Tycoon which implies that you should be able to make your zoo as big as you want it as long as you can manage it. I mean,
    isn't that the whole point of giving it such a title? They need to create an update that abolishes the zoo limit, at the very least.
  6. HalleBearr Win User

    Need a buddy? ^-^

    I shall have aquired gold by tomorrow :) so if anyone wants to play anything i'm down.

    <3

    I'll play Black Ops :D
  7. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

    Need a buddy? ^-^

    I'll be your huckel berry.
  8. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

    Need a buddy? ^-^

    ^ I don't rage about anything when I play any CoD game since when ever I play those games I'm in a party with friends or family and we just shoot the chit and have fun.
Thema:

I Need A Zoo Buddy

Loading...
  1. I Need A Zoo Buddy - Similar Threads - Need Zoo Buddy

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  10. New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :): Hey I just braught zoo tycoon for xbox one I just got my xbox one today :) and would love some friends to play with :) Add me Drakekhan if you wana play :) 6f03f43d-13d0-46f4-a285-dff816b3785e