I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google...

Discus and support I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I devevloped a free educational Android app called "Learn Programming With Minecraft" that explains computer science and programming concepts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RomanDanielCSIE, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google...


    Hello, I devevloped a free educational Android app called "Learn Programming With Minecraft" that explains computer science and programming concepts using the ComputerCraft mod in Minecraft, along with Project Malmo platform for deploying AI agents into the Minecraft environment. The app submission gets rejected because I use brands and assets from Mojang ( I use cobblestone sprite in the intro video, I use "Minecraft" in the title, but not as the main part, Minecraft font and the dirt background as the background of the app. I submitted a lot of tickets to the Minecraft Help Center, but I didn't get a proof of permission that I can provide to the Google Play team to be able to launch the app. Here are the app apk and the intro video: https://we.tl/t-ZK38BLtHrD . I would appreciate any kind of help!

    :)
     
    RomanDanielCSIE, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

    I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google Play

    you know, a simple Google search is as easy as typing Mojan Legal Department and the first hit is

    Mojang Studios Account

    At the bottom of the webpage there is a link to contact them
  3. RomanDanielCSIE Win User

    I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google Play

    I've submitted a lot of tickets to the Minecraft Help Center, but nobody gave me a proper document. That's why I asked here...
  4. RomanDanielCSIE Win User

    I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google Play

    How can I contact Mojanag/Microsoft legal departments? I don't have any contact information or nothing like this.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google Play

    This forum is not the place, as no one in Mojang or Microsoft’s legal department reads this forum, nor would they be able to grant you a license here if they did.

    So thsts who you need to call to obtain your permissions
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    HELP ME PLEASE!

    Hi Cursebreaker,

    Since you purchased this from the Google Play store and this is the pocket edition for android, you may need to get in contact with Mojang Support or Google Support on how to sign in with them. I don't believe you can use your Microsoft account to sign into
    this version since you did not buy it from the Microsoft Store. You may need a Google account in order to sign into that specific version, like a Gmail account for example.

    Mojang Support or Google Support should help you sign into the game. Here are some resources:


    I hope this helps!
Thema:

I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google...

Loading...
  1. I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google... - Similar Threads - need written permission

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...