I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

Discus and support I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had to update my wireless, bluetooth controller, so I had to sync it my my xbox one x to get the update. The problem, my gaming laptop is in the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TA Drag Racer, Oct 28, 2019.

  1. I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...


    I had to update my wireless, bluetooth controller, so I had to sync it my my xbox one x to get the update. The problem, my gaming laptop is in the same room as my xbox one x. I want to use the controller on my laptop, as I did prior to the needed update,
    but when I try to use it, it turns my xbox one x on. I have another xbox one x downstairs in another room, so I synced the controller to that xbox. But, even tho downstairs, it turns that xbox one x on if I try to connect to my laptop via the bluetooth.
    I need a way to unsync the controller from my xbox on x so I can use it on my laptop via the bluetooth.I

    :)
     
    TA Drag Racer, Oct 28, 2019
    #1
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

    I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

    Hi if you have any wires connected disconnect them then power the controller on at the back of the controller is a small round button press it for 10 seconds then on your pc go onto devices and find device if it shows up click connect then turn of your xbox
    one using the button on the console.

    Hope it helps
  3. TA Drag Racer Win User

    I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

    Thanks, your solution worked.
  4. TA Drag Racer Win User

    I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

    I will give the solutions a try and report. I am not sure the bluetooth connection to the PC will over-write the xbox connection.
  5. ViolentBullet30 Win User

    I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

    I had to unplug my xbox in order for my controller to sync to something else. I dont know if there is any other way to do it but that is how I had to do it.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

    I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

    I think I would try what Ambassador Jay has mentioned, unplug both consoles until you can get the controller synced up to your laptop. This is only a temp solution, but someone else might have a more permanent solution here.
Thema:

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

Loading...
  1. I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use... - Similar Threads - need successfully unsync

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]