I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues

Discus and support I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good evening, I reached out to Xbox chat about my Minecraft account. I have a legacy Mojang account linked to my PSN. This account is one of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler Diehl, May 29, 2023.

1. Tyler Diehl
    Tyler Diehl Guest

I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues

Good evening, I reached out to Xbox chat about my Minecraft account. I have a legacy Mojang account linked to my PSN. This account is one of the original accounts and the email has changed since. I no longer have access to this account. With the Migration to Microsoft accounts this is causing me lots of issues. I do not have the purchase token and in turn had to buy Minecraft again. In Xbox support they advised I need to contact the Microsoft Account Department. I could not find a way to contact without posting on this fourm. I need some guidence as Playstation tells me to contact Mojang. Mojang emailed me I need to contact Microsoft and Microsoft said to contact Mojang. I have been dealing with this for the past year. Any advise would be appreciated.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other ***

:)

Tyler Diehl, May 29, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Tyler Diehl,

We appreciate for your patience.

As per description, you have reached both parties already but still the resolution of your issue not fixed. We understand what you are feeling now and really, we apologize for that experience that you have encountered.

To set your expectation, our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox products and service-related issues. Some account specific issues like what you are describing here needs to be addressed to specific support as we have limited tools to diagnose your account.

The best approach for your case is to reach out the right support as what SwordofWhedon, Xbox Ambassador Volunteer Moderator suggested on the post dated June 2, 2023 on this thread.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

We appreciate for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Tyler Diehl,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We are sorry to hear that you’ve been dealing with this issue for the past year. You can contact Microsoft support by following this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. You can also find a customer service phone number in your country by clicking on a region and finding your country on this page: Global Customer Service phone numbers - Microsoft Support.

Since the issue started with an email that you lost access with, we just want to set your expectation that at the beginning, Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process to connect to our real time support team. They can properly verify what is happening to your account and applications. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Please follow the steps below to contact our live support team.

Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support.

Scroll down and look to the bottom left side if you can see that the page corresponds to the country/region in which you are currently located.

[​IMG]

Otherwise, select the country/region you are showing and select the correct one from the lists.

Be sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.

Select the "Contact Us" button

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

The next window will provide support articles based on your request, and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "View contact options" button.

In the final window, you will be presented with several options. We suggest selecting the "Online Chat" or "Request a call" options to talk to someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

If you are unable to connect to support, use the Virtual Agent and type this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent."

Troubleshooting that you can try in case you were unable to contact the team. Update your device and browser, use your browser's InPrivate window , or try a different device or browser, or connect to a different network.

We hope this helps and it's even better to connect with the right support, where you can get dedicated assistance, experts will provide accurate answers to you.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Account linking happens on the other company, in this case Sony's computer

Once an account has been linked to a PSN account they don't allow you to change it.

You'll need to complain to Sony, as this is their policy.
  5. Tyler Diehl Win User

This is the process I did when I tried last week. The agent advised me to contact the Microsoft Account Department. When I followed the steps there was no way to email or call only to post on this fourm. I greatly appreciate the response, but I need a little more guidence from here. I contacted Playstation, Mojang and Microsoft. Everyone tells me to contact the other place. Since Minecraft is associated with Microsoft now I figured this fourm was my last place to try and find a resolution. The only other option is to get a new psn account just for Minecraft and TBH if thats the only way to fix this I will just stop playing the game.
  6. markrogers77 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

Okay I understand that now but it still don't help with what I need to know to fix the problem. I need to know how to unlock Microsoft from a psn account. I understamd you can go into the minecraft game and u link the account that way. But its not fixing
    the issue. I can not go on my psn and create another account because it keeps saying my microsoft account is linked with another account
Thema:

1. I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues - Similar Threads - need contact Microsoft

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  4. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  5. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  6. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  7. I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.: Hello, I purchased Minecraft in 2019, but due to Microsoft's migration process, I have lost access to my account. Previously, I had both a Microsoft account and a Minecraft or Mojang account with...
  8. Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been...: Need someone from Xbox to contact me !! 430a1c32-a29e-4205-9497-c76db728382d
  9. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...