I need a refund

Discus and support I need a refund in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need a refund for a subscription placed by mistake 60c6d1c3-a383-4962-ba87-31866a707312 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jennifer Canfield, Nov 24, 2022.

1. I need a refund

I need a refund for a subscription placed by mistake

:)

Jennifer Canfield, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Saeleth Win User

i need refund

Hi there,

There are no refunds on digital purchases as per the ToS, however if you reach out to MS Billing directly they may be able to assist with your unique case.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

I need a refund

Contact official support for this.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

i need a refund

Hey there Nik 25 93,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you would like to submit a refund request you would need to do this online, click on the following link for help submitting the refund request.

I hope this helps.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

i need a refund

6. Nik 25 93 Win User

i need a refund

i asked ea for a refund but they told me i need to contact you for one because they do not do that sort of thing.
Thema:

I need a refund

1. I need a refund - Similar Threads - need refund

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  5. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  6. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  7. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  8. I need a refund for a subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund for a subscription: A friend told me that I had to fill out a form to refund a subscription I bought a couple of hours ago but I no longer want to. Could you tell me what the form he says is?...
  9. I need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund: hello, please, I disabled the automatic renewal and yet this month the money was taken from my card and the subscription was renewed automatically, without my consent, I need an urgent refund, and...
  10. $170 for one game I need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $170 for one game I need a refund: I have purchased Modern Warfare 3 and Play The beta, but when it came to time to reinstall the game for campaign I was trying to figure out. I was confused, what was going on I could not play so I...