I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help...

Discus and support I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help links but they seem outdated can I please have assiatmce... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daksh Goswami, Dec 31, 2022.

1. I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help...

I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help links but they seem outdated can I please have assiatmce

:)

Daksh Goswami, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Zak M Win User

Elder Scrolls Online DLC

3. Tomm_A Win User

I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help links but they seem outdated can I please have assiatmce

Hello Daksh Goswami,

Thanks for posting to the Microsoft community. First, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Creditos rainbox six siege devolucion (Credits Rainbox six siege refund)

Hey there Juan!

Sorry to hear you have accidentally purchased incorrectly. we would advice simply requesting a refund through the new

Xbox Refund Portal.
    Just go ahead and follow that link and submit a request for this refund.

I hope this helps!

6. C H 4 N L Y Win User

fake email

Hi! Yes, this may be true.

Microsoft has been refunded accidentally made or a purchase accidentally made by the system which happened in the past two years. Just check your account or contact your bank if there's a pending refund. Hope this helps.
Thema:

I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help...

1. I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help... - Similar Threads - need refund accidental

2. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  3. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  4. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  5. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  8. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  9. I need a refund for a subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund for a subscription: A friend told me that I had to fill out a form to refund a subscription I bought a couple of hours ago but I no longer want to. Could you tell me what the form he says is?...
  10. I need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund: hello, please, I disabled the automatic renewal and yet this month the money was taken from my card and the subscription was renewed automatically, without my consent, I need an urgent refund, and...