I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...

Discus and support I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered battlefield 2042 had it sitting in my games list for 6 months on release date I could not play it and said I needed to purchase it... can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Derek Patterson, Sep 14, 2022.

1. I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...

I pre ordered battlefield 2042 had it sitting in my games list for 6 months on release date I could not play it and said I needed to purchase it... can I get a refund. I cannot find the order because it wont load anything more then 1 year ago.

:)

Derek Patterson, Sep 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I needed to buy it after the release date.

If you preordered with a credit card/Paypal, you would not have been charged until within 10 days of the game's release. If they weren't able to charge you at that time, the order would have been cancelled. Since you say you can't see it in your purchase history, you would want to contact support and speak to billing to see if they have a record of it and whether or not the purchase was complete. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us Since it's been well after the 14 day return policy, the purchase would no longer be eligible for a refund.
  3. ngocphi Win User

i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back even though it says i got refunded

Unless it'more.then 10 days before launch

Then you were never.charged

That would.be a generic refund msg

You.dont get.charged for preorders until. 10 days.before the games laujch
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back even though it says i got refunded

You don't get a refund straight away. it takes a few days depending on who your bank is, and any other financial institutions you are with.
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Gamepass Game Observer

I need to play this game, have it installed but never got round to playing it
  6. mutatorzz Win User

Trade-In old games, then Pre-Order from BestBuy, get 65% extra trade-in value

I believe you can cancel preorders for a full refund. I could be mistaken though because I've never actually done that.
Thema:

I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...

1. I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I... - Similar Threads - need refund preordered

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  5. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  6. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  7. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  8. I need a refund for a subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund for a subscription: A friend told me that I had to fill out a form to refund a subscription I bought a couple of hours ago but I no longer want to. Could you tell me what the form he says is?...
  9. I need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund: hello, please, I disabled the automatic renewal and yet this month the money was taken from my card and the subscription was renewed automatically, without my consent, I need an urgent refund, and...
  10. $170 for one game I need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $170 for one game I need a refund: I have purchased Modern Warfare 3 and Play The beta, but when it came to time to reinstall the game for campaign I was trying to figure out. I was confused, what was going on I could not play so I...