I need a montage editor!

Discus and support I need a montage editor! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody here into making montages for TF yet? I need to get ahold of a good editor! 939d7a18-48a2-4336-a64f-9411e2d6b7c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OpTic KR3W, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. OpTic KR3W
    OpTic KR3W Guest

    I need a montage editor!


    Anybody here into making montages for TF yet? I need to get ahold of a good editor!

    :)
     
    OpTic KR3W, Mar 24, 2014
    #1
  2. Maxemole
    Maxemole Guest
    Anyone looking for a montage editor?

    Yeah that is very true. I haven't made a montage in a few years that account is long gone. I always loved doing it though and am trying to get back into it. I am working on getting my own footage right now for one. But yeah once I get one i'll gladly post the link!
     
    Maxemole, Mar 24, 2014
    #2
  3. Maxemole
    Maxemole Guest
    Anyone looking for a montage editor?

    Hey guys, I am just finishing up my first year of film school. I'm moving from a city back to my very very rural area with almost no opportunity. I was wondering if anyone has any montages they would like me edit so I can flex some of my new skills. I'm cheap, efficient, and love gaming. Let me know! Thanks.
     
    Maxemole, Mar 24, 2014
    #3
  4. RawDawg cYs Win User

    Und3rdoggy's GOW 3 Betatage

    Well i edit my own montages and taught myself how to do it just by fooling around in the program. Im gonna try to find an editor to reedit this tho
  5. Lo5tYa Win User

    Recruitment: KREW

    Make sure to check out our videos that we've been working on, in KREW. Some of us are new at it so forgive us. Also if you are into making Montages and other vids you should check us out, KREW is definitely looking for competent video editors.
  6. Insidious Enemy Win User

    xbox.com community montage

    Alrightyy, I'm not gonna lie, this idea does have a chance, but only if you have the right people involved. I'm not saying I'm the best at editing, but I'm pretty sure that I spend the most time on my computer, so I'd do the editing if you'd like. I'm not
    the greatest editor, like I can't do the cool flashy effects, but I have made montages that were decent that didn't see the light of youtube.

    I'd be happy to supply a few clips if need be as well. By the way, when it comes to a montage, 30 seconds for a clip is about 5 times longer than it should be. watching a 30 second clip would be hell.
  7. Praetorian VIII Win User

    My first video using a PVR on Battlefield [Feedback wanted]

    Video needs a theme.

    Pistol montage

    Jet montage

    C4 lolage

    Dominating with a crap gun

    Repair tool to camping recons montage

    etc

    Don't fling some random clips together and call it a video.
  8. RippenHarra Win User

    External Capture Cards - Will they work?

    [quote user="Ky3217"]

    Doesnt the One had a built in capture card?

    Kinda makes your Elgato redundant tbh

    [/quote]

    So you think that built in Recorder is going to keep clips for you to export to your video editor on your computer? NO

    And anyone that captures for youtube will tell you that you need alot of storage. i can have anywhere over 500gb of just game clips i save for montages and various things i do.

    So no, the internal capture is just for the casuals and would most likely be limited to a few minutes and it could not hold enough anyway.
Thema:

I need a montage editor!

Loading...
  1. I need a montage editor! - Similar Threads - need montage editor

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...