I need a help here

Discus and support I need a help here in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the multiplayer mode is on, but the SoT is saying he is not, and I can't play the game 4472ab6b-86d7-4cf9-811c-844545062077 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mamonera o Guri, Apr 30, 2018.

1. I need a help here

the multiplayer mode is on, but the SoT is saying he is not, and I can't play the game

:)

Mamonera o Guri, Apr 30, 2018
  2. need a lil help here..

I already got my Xbox account from a child to a adult, but i'm still unable to do some things because my account is under 18. Is there a way I can get some help with this?

tacticalhades64, Apr 30, 2018
  3. TROxStaff
    TROxStaff Guest
    Need a little help here

The thing is Bad Instincts it was moved to here

TROxStaff, Apr 30, 2018
  4. I need a help here

Thanks for letting us know, !

So we can best assist, can you reply with some additional information regarding what you're experiencing?

• Is this console enrolled in the update preview? Xbox Insider Program FAQ

• Do you see that issue with any other games?

• Picture of Settings>Network>Network Settings>Detailed network statistics:

• Error Code/Message (Pic if possible):

• What troubleshooting steps (if any) have you tried already:

• Any additional details:

Mister Quasar, May 1, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

I need a help here

Thanks for letting us know, !

So we can best assist, can you reply with some additional information regarding what you're experiencing?

• Is this console enrolled in the update preview? http://xbx.lv/1nx0AWh

• Do you see that issue with any other games?

• Picture of Settings>Network>Network Settings>Detailed network statistics:

• Error Code/Message (Pic if possible):

• What troubleshooting steps (if any) have you tried already:

• Any additional details:
  6. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

I need some help here

INTERNET TRAFFIC can be a pain in the neck. I haven't been able to claim my prize either but in time it should work
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Need help here!

Hello CESCGP,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Since your purchases were not valid for any offers, except for the First Time Purchase offer, you have not received any Credits from offer completion. Since you do not have any MyVIP stars, you are not eligible to receive payback on your purchases.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Need help here!

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  9. SCUBA Diiver Win User

I need help big time here.

The new Tv is a Samsung SyncMaster S20B350 Computer monitor - it worked fine when we connected it to my sister's Xbox, but not mine. this is my TV as i don't know the name -

www.samsung.com/.../LN32C350D1DXZA-specs
    - and my sister's tv i have no clue
Thema:

I need a help here

1. I need a help here - Similar Threads - need help here

2. Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App: I recently changed my gamertag on my xbox series and now i cant connect with xbox app on my phone. I cant use remote play or even set my console to download a game i want to play later when i get...
  3. I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...: I really need someone to log in my desktop. I downloaded couple of games, ready to play. I can get in but after 20-30 seconds later it crashes. please I need help !...
  4. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  6. NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned: I have completed the quest line for both the months of November and December. I received the "mystery gift" for the month of December on Friday. It was supposed to be a $10 prize but received only...
  7. NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned: I have completed the quest line for both the months of November and December. I received the "mystery gift" for the month of December on Friday. It was supposed to be a $10 prize but received only...
  8. anyone need help im here if you need me,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone need help im here if you need me,: need any help playing this game just give me shout , gt xKILLBILLx1975x... 6258a7e3-e1fc-4864-ad9c-25ee4cd43d3a
  9. Hi i need help here please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i need help here please.: Hi i want to delete my creditcard from my account but i cant delete it. I receve a message like its somthing pending to buy but i look on my history payments and its all looks good.. its...
  10. Need help adding your account to an Xbox One console? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help adding your account to an Xbox One console? Check here!: Whether you need assistance adding your account to an Xbox One console or are running into issue adding your account, you've come to the right place! Check below for some helpful scenarios...