i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one

Discus and support i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need a free gamer tag chang because i never got one 385e629a-ed93-4c17-8073-0a67adc9286c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BirdDog05, Jun 16, 2018.

1. BirdDog05
    BirdDog05 Guest

i need a free gamer tag chang because i never got one

:)

BirdDog05, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Never got a free name change for my account

Same I never got a free gamer tag change

ZzCAVSMasterZ23, Jun 16, 2018
  3. BIGBOY x 760
    BIGBOY x 760 Guest
    gamertag

But Im talking about for the first timers who got there gamer-tag change or reported they should at least have a one time free gamer-tag change. like a warning to not put your gamer-tag like that again.

Everybody needs a second chance lol

BIGBOY x 760, Jun 16, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

if the service won't show a free gamertag chance option, then it is safe to say that the free choice/change has already been used.

Which means that any change will be a charged one. Sorry for the bad news

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if the service won't show a free gamertag chance option, then it is safe to say that the free choice/change has already been used.

Which means that any change will be a charged one. Sorry for the bad news
  6. ZzCAVSMasterZ23 Win User

Never got a free name change for my account

Same I never got a free gamer tag change
  7. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

But Im talking about for the first timers who got there gamer-tag change or reported they should at least have a one time free gamer-tag change. like a warning to not put your gamer-tag like that again.

Everybody needs a second chance lol
  8. RareGhostEpic Win User

My free gamertag change is used up?

i have the question why has my free gamer tag change has disapeared when i never changed my name
  9. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
Thema:

1. i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one - Similar Threads - need free gamer

2. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...
  3. why do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.: I use my xbox one offline and play a mixture of free games and demos that I downloaded off the microsoft store. and I do a one time online check in on the games by launching the game once and go...
  4. I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...: Based on your question, “I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says there is not enough room. I try to cancel it and install on D drive that has 500g...
  5. The free Energizer lithium pack was free for need for speed pro Street but not able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free Energizer lithium pack was free for need for speed pro Street but not able to...: How can I download the free Energizer lithium pack on nfs pro Street It was supposed to be added to the game 671c9cb9-feea-4408-8b9d-2aa92c04884a
  6. minecraft world won’t open because I need to free up storage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft world won’t open because I need to free up storage.: My minecraft world all of a sudden does not open and it tells me i need to free storage every time i try the first time, and after that it just says there was a problem loading the world. I...
  7. Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.: Hello, I am wanting to inquire about a purchase receipt for a free game Roblox insists that I need this as proof of ownership of my account. however since it was a free game there is no perchance...
  8. Those 2 free months of GamePass get automatically active. You just need to wait.

in XboX Insiders
    Those 2 free months of GamePass get automatically active. You just need to wait.: Answering my own post because I just got my subscription renewed. I was an Insider, subscription expired two weeks ago and now I have until June. So you just need to wait, guys. submitted by...
  9. Do I need an active subscription for those free 2 months of GamePass?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I need an active subscription for those free 2 months of GamePass?: Insiders will get 2 free months of GamePass, but I have not got anything yet. Subscription expired two weeks ago, should I renew it and after I will get the promotion? submitted by /u/Vigilantix...
  10. Do I need to leave free space on the series x ssd like a pc or does the os compensate by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to leave free space on the series x ssd like a pc or does the os compensate by...: Do I need to leave free space on the series x ssd like a pc or does the os compensate by reserving the free space needed? 935c94d9-978e-44f5-a3d4-ae4bedd81e59