I need a developer or I'm making complaint
Discus and support I need a developer or I'm making complaint in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently downloaded the new update and it doesn't let me play and it freezes I also got scammed a show off hexed 10 crates and I lost a digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MATT COLE 03, Sep 30, 2017.
Thema:
I need a developer or I'm making complaint
Loading...
-
I need a developer or I'm making complaint - Similar Threads - need developer I'm
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Im need help with making an xbox developer account
in XBoX AccessibilityIm need help with making an xbox developer account: I’m trying to create and pay for an individual Xbox developer account, but I keep running into a frustrating error that’s blocking my progress. I’m not part of a company — I’m just trying to... -
Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development
in XBoX on ConsolesUnable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three... -
Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development
in XboX InsidersUnable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three... -
I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation
in XBoX AccessibilityI need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation: I've been following the guide in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation and I'm trying to complete step 5. "Register an app developer account in Partner Center."... -
Do you need a licsen to develop XBOX games?
in XBoX on ConsolesDo you need a licsen to develop XBOX games?: Because someone I work with say you don't. And you can make all the XB1 games you want. e213d15d-6179-4295-ab02-e626ce35fa0a