I need a commercial amount of xbox 360's for a neesh market.

Discus and support I need a commercial amount of xbox 360's for a neesh market. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you get xbox 360's manufactured or can you replace the xbox one hard drive with an xbox 360 hard drive to essentially downgrade it so you have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelEdwards1866, Dec 29, 2021.

  1. I need a commercial amount of xbox 360's for a neesh market.


    Can you get xbox 360's manufactured or can you replace the xbox one hard drive with an xbox 360 hard drive to essentially downgrade it so you have a new xbox 360. The problem lies in the high security facility where internet connection isn't possible. Is there anyway you can make an exact gaming console so that you can play 360 games without needing to download the game or be able to get a disk to download what ever soft ware you need?

    :)
     
    MichaelEdwards1866, Dec 29, 2021
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    I need a commercial amount of xbox 360's for a neesh market.

    or can you replace the xbox one hard drive with an xbox 360 hard drive to essentially downgrade it so you have a new xbox 360.
    Hi,

    The Xbox One is totally different hardware to the Xbox 360, with the biggest difference being a different processor architecture. It can't be downgraded to 360.

    I believe MS stopped making the 360 in 2013/14. It can't be restarted, the chips are no longer made for it.

    The Xbox One can be played offline, but do so in your situation the console and any digital or 360 games would have be installed off-site.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    I need a commercial amount of xbox 360's for a neesh market.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Michael, Xbox 360 hard drives are not compatible with Xbox One, even if console and system architecture are not compatible.

    By your description you would like to play without installing the games, but in these generations is no longer possible, the closest you have to it is the Xbox One Backward Compatibility
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    I need a commercial amount of xbox 360's for a neesh market.

    An Xbox One could be used in a prison/detention Centre environment as long as it was pre-configured to do so before arrival.

    This console does have the ability to be played completely offline, but not not out of the box.

    As for the 360, it can not be re-manufactured, neither by Microsoft or a third party licences or not. The Xbox 360 uses bespoke parts that no one makes anymore.

    There were millions of 360's manufactured from 2005 to 2013 and old working units can easily be found in second hand stores or online such as eBay.
  5. MichaelEdwards1866 Win User

    I need a commercial amount of xbox 360's for a neesh market.

    That's unfortunate although I appreciate your reply. It would have been nice. It's to do with the Australian prison system. The 360 was the highest technology they were allowed. I'm wondering if they can't be reproduced in China but then it's a copyright issue
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Do you trust game reviews?

    "How can you trust a commercial ? THats what game reviews are. It´s marketing to make you spend money".

    .

    Not really... they're hardly a commercial. They're more like opinions perverted by corporate interest : )
Thema:

I need a commercial amount of xbox 360's for a neesh market.

Loading...
  1. I need a commercial amount of xbox 360's for a neesh market. - Similar Threads - need commercial amount

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Need to cancel Minecraft Education for Commercial subscription and can't access the admin...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel Minecraft Education for Commercial subscription and can't access the admin...: Good afternoon. I've received an email informing me that my Minecraft Education for Commercial subscription will renew soon. I need to cancel that subscription. I can't get access to the...
  10. Minecraft Education - Commercial Purchase - "Sorry, we need additional information to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Education - Commercial Purchase - "Sorry, we need additional information to...: Hi, I'm currently trying to purchase a homeschooling copy of Minecraft Education via the "Commercial" license process, it requests me to create an account but when it gets to verifying my...